appetite supressant

Options
2»

Replies

• sunnyflower1177
    Options
    i found that fiber works great!! and drink water and chew low cal gum, seeing that it's probably your mouth that wants to move--not to be offensive, Chew gum--it works--drink water with some fiber powder--your good!!
  • RiesigJay
    RiesigJay Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Yup, protein, liquids and fiber.

Protein is one of the hardest nutrients for the body to break down. We also don't get enough of it.

I've had good luck with hot liquid (coffee, tea, etc) but as a temporary effect. Also chugging a liter of water will make you feel full for a while. Though I don't recommend doing this in excess (due to the potential of flushing out too many electrolytes and minerals).

Fiber of course is a low calorie food, so you can eat until you're full and not have negative results.
  • mistesh
    mistesh Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    Having garbanzo beans with lunch makes you feel less hungry at dinner time.

A downside to coffee at 8 a.m. is 1/4 of the caffeine is in your body at 8 p.m.
  • lisamparnell
    Options
    Thanks everyone for your input
  • Melodypharmon
    Options
    I put an essential oil in my water. It's helped both myself, numerous friends, and my mother. You can pm me if you want more info. It's a natural way to help.
  • reallifealien
    reallifealien Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    not OTC, but prozac will WIPE OUT any traces of appetite.
  • elyelyse
    elyelyse Posts: 1,454 Member
    Options
    another tip: don't be afraid of (good) fats. old habits die hard and sometimes it's difficult to convince myself to go with higher fat foods, like avocado, but, when i do add them into my diet, i'm always more satisfied by my meals. fat & protein = satiety
  • CristinaL1983
    CristinaL1983 Posts: 1,119 Member
    Options
    Coffee, protein, soda water
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,136 Member
    Options
    raspberry ketones...

bahahahahahaha..I was not being serious...but then again I did not take this as a serious thread...anytime I see "appetite suppressant or cleanse" I think "dive bomb thread" ...sad but true...