open diaries 1200 calories a day

Options
13»

Replies

• tammymusic1
    tammymusic1 Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    Mine is to friends just ask then you can see mine. I try to stick to the 1200 or close to it most days.
  • brenna8806
    Options
    add me! I'm on 1200 cals a day, but I have been working out & trying to eat back at least most of those cals.
  • densmore47
    densmore47 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    MY FOOD DIARY IS 1200 CALORIES A DAY. I DON'T ALWAYS HIT IT BUT 99% OF THE TIME I AM FULL. YOUR MORE THAN WELCOME TO LOOK MINE OVER.
  • jennmariepantoja
    jennmariepantoja Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Mine is open. I tend to be all over the place too. I eat back most of my exercise calories though and my weekends are crazy lol
  • wellyclimb
    wellyclimb Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi all, I am new to my fitness pal, I am on approximately 1200 calories per day and my diary is open to friends only.
    Feel free to add me, I have been logging my meals for atleast two weeks and will keep tracking them from now on, its so addictive!!
    I don't always eat back my exercise calories, depends on the day.
  • misssophieleigh
    misssophieleigh Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    yes, I'm about 1200-1300 calories a day on days I don't exercise, (even when I do, I try to keep my net at about 1200). My meals might not be that varied for the next few weeks since I'm finishing up my first year of uni.
  • andieellengreen
    andieellengreen Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    you can add me aswell, im 1200 calories a day however i do work nights so for 3 or 4 nights a week I tend to not eat that much but I do cook a small healthy meal to take to work with me and it is still around the 1200 calorie mark :)
  • spamantha57
    spamantha57 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    My food diary is open to friends. My days are usually 1200-1400 depending on exercise.
  • amyrrector
    Options
    you can add me. mines open.