My boobs are shrinking!!!!

Options

Replies

• justaloozer
    justaloozer Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    MjAxMi03MjNhNDdlZTExNmVjMTk0.png

LOL! Exactly!

My boobs are the first thing that is shrinking. Unfortunately the side effect is a bigger looking belly! And I'm worried they will start looking like tennis balls in a tube sock!
  • GracefulDancer4Christ
    GracefulDancer4Christ Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    this!
    Sorry but I have to say this is good news for me, I can't wait to get some off there it is my main annoyance - too big and irritating!!

I started out a 46D and am down to a 38C so I don't miss my big boobs at all.
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    The old golf ball in a sock trick, eh? Sucks doesnt it?
  • harvo
    harvo Posts: 4,676 Member
    Options
    Pics??

I'm with BillyBoy, without pics, it didn't happen ;-)

Before or after shrinking?

If you were gonna post I would think before and after so that said loss could be verified...
  • gauchogirl
    gauchogirl Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    That's one of the main reason's I wanted to lose weight. SO happy to be down to "only" a 38D. Still plan on a reduction if I'm not a C cup or smaller when I reach my goal weight. A full B would be AWESOME.
  • HotMummyMission
    HotMummyMission Posts: 1,723 Member
    Options
    Your real boobs won't shrink but you will lose fat from your upper boob I lost weight from my top first them my upper belly an after 5 months just losing it on my lower belly and hips your body's going to change a lot an look horrible sometimes but once you apart weight training it will all start to look perfect
  • HotMummyMission
    HotMummyMission Posts: 1,723 Member
    Options
    this!
    Sorry but I have to say this is good news for me, I can't wait to get some off there it is my main annoyance - too big and irritating!!

I started out a 46D and am down to a 38C so I don't miss my big boobs at all.

Wow well done hunni x
  • melindasuefritz
    melindasuefritz Posts: 3,509 Member
    Options
    Normal
    Breasts are mainly made up of adipose or fat tissue so when you begin to lose weight this is one of the first places you will likely begin to notice the weight loss. You cannot change the effect that weight loss will have on your breasts, but you can fix the problems associated with breast reduction with a supportive bra or with a more permanent solution--breast surgery

Read more: http://www.livestrong.com/article/264390-shrinking-breasts-after-weight-loss/#ixzz2ROslD4ug
  • melindasuefritz
    melindasuefritz Posts: 3,509 Member
    Options
    Breast Reduction Caused By Weight Loss

Women tend to lose breast fat very easily, which means your breast size will likely shrink as you lose weight. This is why when woman who lose weight may notice that their breast size goes down long before any other part of their body. Breast reduction can help reduce neck and back pain, skin irritations that can be caused from bra straps and even some breathing problems.

advertisement

Sponsored Links

Read more: http://www.livestrong.com/article/264390-shrinking-breasts-after-weight-loss/#ixzz2ROszuNNr
  • audreli
    audreli Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I've gone from a 38J to a 34HH/J and since measuring last night I already quickly heading towards a 32JJ if I keep losing in my chest. I'm actually really happy about it, they look perkier and I can wear cute little button up shirts without looking like the buttons are going to come flying off. I just hope I don't loose to much weight in my breasts, I have wide hips and would hate to look disproportionate.
  • Valera0466
    Valera0466 Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    MjAxMi03MjNhNDdlZTExNmVjMTk0.png

Not true. I love that mine are smaller now!

This ^^^ and if they don't get smaller I will be seeing a plastic surgeon when I reach goal.
  • lizzielynnlynch
    lizzielynnlynch Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    That's funny - but the rest will shrink too!
  • seanezekiel
    seanezekiel Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Lets all hold our heads in a moment of silence.
  • FFfitgirl
    FFfitgirl Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    My boobs and but we're first to go. Nooooooo it couldn't have even my stomach first!!
  • Yooperm35
    Yooperm35 Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    eventually they'll all catch up :) I went from a 42DD to a 36C - my back has never felt better!
  • nygrl4evr
    nygrl4evr Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    I was just thinking today that my bras are not fitting so great anymore. Why did my boobs have to go first and not my butt?

THIS! My boobs went first and then eventually my butt but when going from an already small B and now down to an A it made me quite sad. Do what I did though, when I got close to my goal, I went shopping! Bought pretty new bras from Victoria Secrets. Made me feel a lot better about the shrinkage :smile:
  • cmurphy252
    cmurphy252 Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    My husband and I had this EXACT conversation last night! I havent lost mine (yet) and hope not to - its the fat that makes me appear as though I have some - _ -
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    My boobs and but we're first to go. Nooooooo it couldn't have even my stomach first!!

exactly life is a cruel b-tch aint fair then you die...grrrrrrrr! Like I want this giant beach ball hanging around my sagging tatas.
  • georgespider
    Options
    I wish I could commiserate with the other ladies on here about going from a DD to a C or some crazy crap. I am rapidly shrinking from a B to an A! It's like, come on -- I have so little to spare! Why can't the universe take fat from my enormous thighs? Jesus.
    I feel your pain, I regularly say to my husband that at the age of 40 I should have boobs bigger than a 10yr old! ! Thankfully I married a man with small hands ; )
  • LuckyMunky
    LuckyMunky Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Personally I'm looking forward to smaller breasts. After two kids and 30lbs overweight, I'm at a K cup. I was considering a reduction but we'll see how much they've shrunk when I've reached my goal weight.