An expensive month fitness wise

Options
So I've really only just started my fitness journey, last month in fact (has it really only been a month?) However last week I broke my sports bra (strap snapped) and tonight as I was running I tore a large hole in my running pants.

I feel that with replacing sports bras and now needing new running pants it has been an expensive month for fitness! Sigh

Replies

• Peg_M
    Peg_M Posts: 34
    Options
    Wish I only had bra and pants to pay for. I was walking for exercise when I stepped on a rock which made me twist my ankle, fall and break my arm! But it is going to be worth it when we reach our goals. Good Luck!!!
  • mazdauk
    mazdauk Posts: 1,380 Member
    Options
    I justordered some new bras and sports leggings from M&S but they've nearly all gone back. Back to proper fitness stores for me! You get what you pay for.:wink:
  • JeninBelgium
    JeninBelgium Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    I hear you!

just bought two new sports bras and one the wire came out of on wearing four (4!) and this is one with a padded wire to prevent that- oh well (and I treat my bras very gently by the way, having worked at a specialty bra shop for years!)
    plus I attend 3 different pools (water aerobics/jugging/ aqua zumba- different pools have classes on different days) and buy a series of 10 visits cars for each (one requires 2 cards- one for the pool, one for the class)

all four cards were due for a recharge this past week!

I am due for new shoes, but that can wait a while since I am now mainly using an elliptical and that wears the shoes out less- oh and since I got the elliptical at the end of march that was paid for with the April received salary as well

so yep, I definitely fee you!
  • jessicae1aine
    Options
    I just bought a new moisture-wick sports bra a week and a half ago. I'm in desperate need of new running shoes, which sucks because I have to have very specific features to prevent exacerbating some bulging discs in my lower spine.