doing the 3 day diet? lets be friends.

Options
before any of you get on here with, how unhealthy this is and yada yada yada, ive already read the other message boards about this diet and how RUDE people can be. Ive read alot of success in this and am doing it myself. SO on that note if you dont agree with it dont flippin post.....

Is anyone doing the 3 day diet who would like to be friends and help each other along? if your wondering what it is heres the link......
http://blessedmommy.hubpages.com/hub/Lose-Up-To-10-Pounds-In-3-Days-On-The-3-Day-Diet
this is NOT a quick fix, on the other 4 days you still have to eat healthy and excercise, its just on these 3 particular days your on a strict diet........

last week i did day 1 succesfully, and then my boyfriend decided to have a bunch of his army buddies over and were drinking and i caved and had a six pack, the next morning i weighed myself anyway and was down 2.4 pounds, so yesterday i started it again, this morning i was down 4.3 pounds, im currently on day #2 and am anxious to see tomorrow and final weigh in....

Replies

• rissasgunnadoit
    Options
    bump
  • Wetcoaster
    Wetcoaster Posts: 1,788 Member
    Options
    "Ive read alot of success in this and am doing it myself. SO on that note if you dont agree with it dont flippin post....."

In otherwords....you dont want to listen to facts. Good luck.

http://www.livestrong.com/article/480028-the-three-day-aha-diet/
  • krissyboothang
    krissyboothang Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    How did you make out? I read about this today and was considering this since my weight loss has stalled.
  • cfriend71
    cfriend71 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    You have to do what works for you! I don't know much about it but if it's working then great :) If you want to be friends add me. I am not doing the 3-day diet but that's ok. I have lost 30 lbs in 45 days and very happy about it
  • PepperWorm
    PepperWorm Posts: 1,206
    Options
    Good luck gaining back all the water weight you may or may not lose.
  • krissyboothang
    krissyboothang Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    30 in 45 days is AWESOME!!!
  • cfriend71
    cfriend71 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    30 in 45 days is AWESOME!!!
    Thank you Kristy!! yes it is :)
  • 04ward
    04ward Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    You have to do what works for you! I don't know much about it but if it's working then great :) If you want to be friends add me. I am not doing the 3-day diet but that's ok. I have lost 30 lbs in 45 days and very happy about it

Just curious, did you let the MFP site set your eating goal or did you input your own numbers. When I started, I was following the MFP and lost some then after reading all the calculations and spreadsheets and technical stuff on how to set your own numbers, I did it and have gained back what I loss. I took a week off of logging (although I didn't over eat) and I'm starting over JUST using the plan the way it's set up. Curious how you got such great results so fast.