Eating Clean for Beginners

Options
Tanisse
Tanisse Posts: 37 Member
Hello, I have been trying to get healthy for a long time. I manage to drop weight easily but gain easily. So I decided I wanted to go with a total lifestyle change. I have done weight watchers and lost 40lbs gained 13 of it back, though the system works I am burnt out with counting points.

My question is Eating Clean how much do you loose in a month, how many calories should allow myself each day, and is their any crazy withdrawls I need to know of?

Far as the calorie intake, keep in mind I have a high metabolism, so I can burn up to 1000 calories in 1 hour.

Replies

• 3dogsrunning
    3dogsrunning Posts: 27,167 Member
    Options
    First, there is no set definition for "eating clean". It means different things to different people.

Second, eating clean as in eating mostly whole foods with little processing isn't about losing weight. Calories still matter. If you eat too many calories of "clean" food, you will still gain weight. It is harder too many calories since you eliminate a lot of the foods that people tend to over eat, but it is still possible.

How many calories to eat?
    Check out this topic to help figure it out
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/963088-level-obstacles-lose-weight-target-fat-easy

Withdrawals depend. If you eat a lot of sugar and cut it out, you will likely experience some withdrawals. Some people do some don't.

How do you burn 1000 calories in an hour?