working out while on vacation??

Options
What are some ideas for how to work out on vaca when your stuck in a car, at a hotel with no mini gym??

I can handle my fast food options, but the working out part is ???

Replies

• sudmom
    sudmom Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    My husband and I just got back from a long weekend together. We put on our pedometers and walked- Funny thing is you see so much more by just walking and enjoying the place you are than driving by it quick in a car! There are also tons of Ipod aps workouts you can download to do in your hotelroom. Not sure what yo can do in the car though! Have a great trip!! :)
  • slkehl
    slkehl Posts: 3,801 Member
    Options
    When you take breaks from driving, try to find a cute town to walk around or a hiking area or something.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    Go for a walk or a run, or check youtube for exercise routines. Honestly I've done so many exercise dvd's I could probably easily make up an exercise routine on the spot.
  • Janalynrenee18
    Janalynrenee18 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I ended up bringing my resistance band with me and did band training... easy to pack and easy to do in the hotel... and all hotels have stairs! so I did stairs, squats, and wall jumps. All in all I enjoyed the drive and just relaxed a bit! Thanks for the tips!