My Progress So Far - 60 Days

Options

Replies

• aimesuk
    aimesuk Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Your body looks like mine, except no c-section for me, just twins and then a singleton!

Congrats on your loss, it looks easily twice 7lb. You have spurred me on to start the Shred again this evening :)
  • LJSmith1989
    LJSmith1989 Posts: 650
    Options
    See hate the scales!! If you had said only 7llb in 60days I would be thinking.. how hard have you worked?.... clearly very hard!!! Well done, thats amazing
  • mamadolce6499
    mamadolce6499 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    And inspiration hits! What a difference, keep up the great work. *Off to do Shred and Shed*
  • kaleeann1
    kaleeann1 Posts: 20
    Options
    great job - such an inspiration!!!! :wink:
  • LadyGhostDuchess
    LadyGhostDuchess Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    You are looking so fantastic! Keep up the amazing job!
  • snowmanluv
    snowmanluv Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Wow! You lost a whole lot of inches.
  • Ashwee87
    Ashwee87 Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much everyone. :')
  • purplestarburst
    Options
    WOW! You can so totally see a difference! And way to go on your stamina and wonderful mindset!
  • Chalesie
    Chalesie Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    :smile: You look amazing! Great results in such a short period of time!

Thanks for sharing the pictures... it really helps! I'm 2 days in and its good to see someone who has stuck to it and done so well. Keep it up!
  • monizjm
    monizjm Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your success and your pictures. I haven't had much balls to show myself to others. I almost gave up, too, a few times. BUT I know at the end of road, I will be the person I wish I were many, many years ago. Congratulations on your success and KEEP AT IT!! You are doing so well hun. Aloha!
  • jenns1964
    jenns1964 Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    You are doing awesome. I can't believe that it is only a 7lb loss. Looks like much more!
  • littlebuddy84
    littlebuddy84 Posts: 1,000 Member
    Options
    Brilliant! Keep up the great work :smile:
  • Coach_T
    Coach_T Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    Love the progress! You are looking great!!
  • LifeJacketWaterJogger
    Options
    you are awesome, you look amazing
  • SleeplessinBerlin
    SleeplessinBerlin Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for sharing your results so far, they are so motivating! Amazing job, amazing. I've been stuck at the same weight for a while now and I know how frustrating it can be. Looking at your pics I say... *kitten* the scale.
  • soniadavisbey
    soniadavisbey Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    YOU CAN DEFINITELY SEE THE DIFFERENCE...BUMP THAT SCALE!!
  • AnJulNZ
    AnJulNZ Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Excellent effort! You must be feeling really great. I love Jillian Michaels, I've just finished Level 2 of 30 day shred and the differences in my body are mind blowing!

Keep up the good work :happy:
  • Ashwee87
    Ashwee87 Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    Thank you all so much for the comments. I am beyond thrilled I can inspire and help motivate people. Like seriously, I feel like I am on Cloud 9 right now. :)
  • harribeau2012
    harribeau2012 Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    that's great progress, well done!
  • KimL122
    KimL122 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Congrats, and I can definitely see a difference in your body shape....Keep pushing and definitely keep updating us.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!