Jillian Michael's

Options
Now i know everyone has heard of her and some may think she is annoying, however i don't think she is.

So, she has a ton of exercise videos out there for people to use.
Out of all of them which ones have done the most for you? (Weight,Inches)
I am trying to find the right one for me and haven't yet.
So any suggestions at all would help!!! If so what are the reasons you like certain ones more than others.
(:

Replies

• mchalkey6789
    mchalkey6789 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I love Jillian DVD's!

I think they're all great. The one I found the most success with was the 90 day Body Revolution. They're quick workouts that get progressively harder every 2 weeks, and I found it easy to stick with for the 90 days. I lost about 10 pounds and definitely got more defined and toned from it.
    But that is a pretty expensive set. Of the cheaper ones, I really like No More Trouble Zones for toning, match it with the Kickbox DVD for some cardio. They're both great workouts.
  • dym123
    dym123 Posts: 1,670 Member
    Options
    I love Jillian Michael's DVDs, my favorites are Extreme Shed and Shred and Banish Fat/Boost Metabolism. I just got her new one, Hard Body from the library yesterday, I watched level 1 last night and wasn't too impressed, but I'll give it a try on my Turbo Fire rest day tomorrow.
  • taytaylynn3
    taytaylynn3 Posts: 601
    Options
    Anyone else?
  • Jksonoma
    Jksonoma Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    My favorites are No More Trouble Zones and Killer Buns and Thighs. These are pretty much strength workouts but my heart is pumping. I supplement with other cardio (spinning, running). However, I do love Ripped in 30 and 30DS for a quick and dirty workout with toning and cardio when I am short on time. I see toning results quickly (within 1 week of 3x) with NMTZ. Now if only I could be consistent for a whole month!
  • taytaylynn3
    Options
    My favorites are No More Trouble Zones and Killer Buns and Thighs.
    I've heard a lot of people say they like No More Trouble Zones. Is it another shorter workout like the 30DS?
  • barbfrench73
    barbfrench73 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Now i know everyone has heard of her and some may think she is annoying, however i don't think she is.

So, she has a ton of exercise videos out there for people to use.
    Out of all of them which ones have done the most for you? (Weight,Inches)
    I am trying to find the right one for me and haven't yet.
    So any suggestions at all would help!!! If so what are the reasons you like certain ones more than others.
    (:

I love the 90 day challenge and just started back with it yesterday. Check your local library, they may have some of her DVDs that you can try. Also check ebay, I got mine significantly less than buying it online. Good luck!
  • dym123
    dym123 Posts: 1,670 Member
    Options
    My favorites are No More Trouble Zones and Killer Buns and Thighs.
    I've heard a lot of people say they like No More Trouble Zones. Is it another shorter workout like the 30DS?

No More Trouble Zones is 56 minutes
  • Alishamarie48879
    Alishamarie48879 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I love her. I alternate between No More Trouble Zones, Killer Buns and Thighs and Burn Fat Boost Metabolism. I also run 1-2x's a week. I have gotten great results.
  • knkmfp
    knkmfp Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    A few of them are available on You Tube (30ds is, for example), so might be worth having a look/try to see which one you get on best with.
  • trixie2k4
    Options
    I have recently started listening to her podcasts and am really enjoying them. They are available for free download on iTunes.
  • Johanne1957
    Johanne1957 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I just started a couple of weeks ago on the 30DS and so far, I love it!

I don't find her annoying.....she is good at what she does...
  • cutiegirl4evah
    Options
    I love the No more trouble zones because it works ALL the problem areas SERIOUSLY well!!! and it's fun too....another great DVD from her is 30 day shred....if you wanna lose BIG and gain muscle that's a great one
  • IzzyBooNZ1
    IzzyBooNZ1 Posts: 1,289 Member
    Options
    30DS was the thing that started me on the road to exercise and weight loss, I do recommend it.

I like her Killer buns & thighs and no more trouble zones

if you like cardio, try banish fat boost metabolism
  • ahammer77
    ahammer77 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Bump

Started 30DS about 2 weeks ago and have been impressed with the results so far.
  • EricMurano
    EricMurano Posts: 825 Member
    Options
    I don't use her workout videos but I do listen to her podcast. I think The Biggest Loser misrepresents her attitude. She's quite compassionate but she does delve into people's issues in order to find out why they're the way they are.
  • taytaylynn3
    Options
    These don't necessarily have to be Jillian Michael's workouts, i just like the 27 minutes workout for her 30 day shred. I just get bored normally if it over like 35 minutes is all and It fits into my day well and then i still have enough energy to run a few miles afterwards. If there are other good workout ideas for a reasonable price that's good to.
  • rich347
    rich347 Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    The Yoga DVD's are really good she makes everything harder than its supposed to but thats how its supposed to be lolz
  • cutiegirl4evah
    Options
    Does anyone know how many calories are burned when you do the 40 mins No More Trouble Zones???
  • Laurenmp16
    Laurenmp16 Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    I like the yoga meltdown. I've definitely gotten toning and loss out of these workouts - about 35 minutes with warm up and cool down. It's a little less cardio than 30 ds but I think you're heart rate is up in a fat burning level longer.
  • Natalielp15
    Options
    I am finishing up week 3 of 6 week 6 pack and I really like it. It's 35 minutes with warm-up/cool down, and I usually get really bored of the same DVD but I enjoy this one.(Bonus--it's on YouTube) I haven't taken new measurements yet, but I can tell a difference in my abs for sure. I don't expect a 6 pack after all of this but will take a couple inches lost!