Replies

• backpacker44
    backpacker44 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I just bought one! Hope I don't regret it lol
  • potluck965
    potluck965 Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    I have a CORE and really like it. I didn't get the LINK because I don't need to link it and don't really have anything to link it to. I am mostly home so it is no problem to take it off a few times a day and plug it in.

I have found the information extremely useful. You will have to adjust it a little to your situation, but once you figure it out I think you will really see the benefits.

I got it after I lost most of my weight and wanted to fine tune my eating to maintain.
  • Rhonda21km
    Rhonda21km Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I used the Body Bugg a few years ago, but found it to be challenging because their program seldom worked with my Mac,
    and every time Java had an update it would go on the fritz.

I have recently (a month ago) got the Body Fit Media and really like it. It's easy to use, is very precise, is comfortable to wear,
    and provides a lot of motivational information. It also works perfectly on a Mac which is a huge bonus.

And, if anyone inquires about the "device" on my arm, I smile and say " It's a condition of my parole" !! LOL

My husband also has one - and he loves his also!
  • AllThatWeightlossJazz
    Options
    So far so good!!
  • TaintedDove
    Options
    Ok, I took the plunge and am super excited. It will be in today. I also set up a blog hoping that I would find others starting out with it or veterans that have advice for us newbies. My first one every so please don't pick on me :) Anyone that would like to journey together please join me! http://mybodymediaexperience.blogspot.com/ there is now also a group here: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Body_media_link
  • candyaz1
    Options
    I love this device! I purchased the Link for my birthday in August. I really wanted in depth data about my activity level, sleep and such. I sync it with MFP (although there is a food diary you can use), but MFP has a greater database.

I too have had connectivity issues with my Android Phone, but I think my operating system is a bit old which may be the issue.

I also like the body fit coach info and the reports are amazing!

Good luck...and get this armband!