New to MFP..would like to find friends :)

Options
2»

Replies

• BlottomanTurk
    Options
    Howdy. You're welcome to add me. I've just started here a few days ago, and only recently started this whole "getting healthy" thing. I understand the need for a strong support system.
  • m0ya24
    m0ya24 Posts: 7
    Options
    I'm new too! Add me and let's keep ourselves motivated!! :D
  • sabrinalee8
    sabrinalee8 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I've even using the app for about a year but only recently joined the forums. I have a lot to lose and could do with the support! :)
  • SammiTaylor48KG
    Options
    Feel Free to add Me :) I'm new and on 1200 calories! x
  • sassyann45
    sassyann45 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I am looking for friends to support me. I have been using myfitness since September but have only tracked my food, exercise and weight loss. I have lost a totally of 65 pounds in the last two years. I have been suck the last few weeks. I am have decided it is time to look for friends who can encourage and support me. I have at least 40 more pounds to lose. Please feel free to add me. I can use all the support I need and willing to give all the support to others that I can:-) Have a great Friday!!!
  • Yellowskye919294
    Yellowskye919294 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm Michelle and have returned to My Fitness Peal. I have lost 26 pounds since my last login which was approximately a year ago. I'm proud of myself. I'm looking for a friend who will support me thru my successes and my failures. Please send me an invite:smile:
  • happilyeveractive
    happilyeveractive Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to add me or join my fitness group Hulk Fitness :)