5'2" small frames hows it goin?

Options
Hihi! Figured I would start a (small frame) thread and see how all the petites are doing on their healthy life style. What are your goals? If you have met them already what would you say helped you the most in reaching them?

I myself am 5'2" on a small frame and I would really like to get my body fat down.

It would be awesome to see some before and after pictures too! :)

Thank you <3

Replies

• Prettymisssparkles
    Prettymisssparkles Posts: 1,274 Member
    Options
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTCO3x_dKDpbQZsXG-
  • Prettymisssparkles
    Options
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTCO3x_dKDpbQZsXG-8_75EneUy7Z_M0r4BvBGYsEarUv-DyWej2A
  • Prettymisssparkles
    Options
    tumblr_mcqhhjJP1g1qes40ao1_500.gif

3rd times a charm! heh
  • Prettymisssparkles
    Options
    hello-unicorn.gif
  • RhineDHP
    RhineDHP Posts: 1,025 Member
    Options
    FORVERALONE

Haha, I'm 5'1 and trying to get back to weighing 110-115 pounds, like when I was in high school. I recently started a new job though, really early in the morning, and so the transitioning period has been full of fast food. Working on it though!

Here's to the petite women of the world! Big things come in small packages, being fun-sized rocks!
  • Prettymisssparkles
    Options
    FORVERALONE

Haha, I'm 5'1 and trying to get back to weighing 110-115 pounds, like when I was in high school. I recently started a new job though, really early in the morning, and so the transitioning period has been full of fast food. Working on it though!

Here's to the petite women of the world! Big things come in small packages, being fun-sized rocks!

Yay!:flowerforyou: I too need to stop with the fast food. :| We can do it!!
  • Prettymisssparkles
    Options
    sad-unicorn.gif
  • bergpa
    bergpa Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    5'2" here. I restarted recently and have lost 6 lbs so far. I've given up most of the fast food & all the non-diet soda which is definitely making a difference. I'm trying to exercise more so I'll have more energy too.
  • sukti
    sukti Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi, Today is my first day. I am trying to get back to my high school weight of 110-115 lbs. I am 5 feet.Lets see how it goes.
  • xDawnsgrace
    xDawnsgrace Posts: 436
    Options
    hey(: i'm 5'2", small frame(wrist of 5.75 inches!)
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    5'2" here with a small frame. I'm going good thank you!
  • petstorekitty
    petstorekitty Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    lmao UNICORNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm 5' 1.5" What do you consider a small frame?
    What would we be if we weren't small framed?
    I used to think I was "big framed" because I was fat, but I've lost like two shoe sizes since then...

Anyway - since my largest days I've lost about 40 lbs and quite a lot of pants sizes.
    I'm working on the last however many pounds I have left. I'm not sure what that # actually is though.
    I *think* it's about 15 lbs. That would put me about 115. I think I'm rather muscle-y. Most of the girls I know at my height are very skinny. My calves would crush them!!!

So far keeping up on protein and low on carbs helps but I really gotta work out a lot now since I have so litte left to go.
    It doesn't FEEL like a little though, BTW. I still feel like a heffer a lot :}

I just want my BF% to go down. Obvs that's all that's wrong with me.

Any advice is welcome! I love hearing what works for us shorties.
  • greatestchelseaever
    Options
    I am 5'0 and around 110- 115 lbs last I checked. I am not really looking to lose weight as much as I am wanting to tone and be more healthy in my every day life!! I am wanting to add yoga to my workout soon, as well!
  • kinnarakinnari
    kinnarakinnari Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm only 150cm which is probably 4'11'' I think I'm the shortest here.
  • wellyclimb
    wellyclimb Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone,
    I am relatively new to my fitness pal (This is my first post!).
    I am loving the app so far!!!
    I'm 5"1 1/2 (The half counts, makes me feel just that teeny tiny bit taller..>!) and wanting to reach 110 pounds (I used to be this weight and looked very healthy).

Its awesome that other petite women are on here :-)
    Have taken some photos today so will update them as my journey progresses.
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone,
    I am relatively new to my fitness pal (This is my first post!).
    I am loving the app so far!!!
    I'm 5"1 1/2 (The half counts, makes me feel just that teeny tiny bit taller..>!) and wanting to reach 110 pounds (I used to be this weight and looked very healthy).

Its awesome that other petite women are on here :-)
    Have taken some photos today so will update them as my journey progresses.

Welcome to the site wellyclimb. Stick with it, it really is great.
  • bookstitch
    bookstitch Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Hey all..I'm 5'2'' and recently reached my all time high at 160lbs. I saw a picture of myself from a weekend out and realized that I hadn't been taking care of myself. I went to a doctor who specializes in weight management and have since been tracking my food intake and exercising at least 3x a week for 30+ minutes. I've lost an inch on my hips and a half inch on my waist. I was feeling good, but recently I had a really bad off week and only have recently started back up on my diet.
    No starches for dinner and on and only 3 meals a day plus 2 snacks and try to make meals no more than 400 calories.
    Feel free to add me any other 5'2'' girls! I feel big for my frame and would love support and would be happy to offer support!
  • edennew
    edennew Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    Howdy! I am 5'2" and large framed. I am a size 18 at 222 pounds. I am a heavy lifter and enjoy being strong and feeling fit so my goal is not "petite". I hope to reach a size 8 (maybe 175 pounds) by next fall. Good luck to you!
  • stephaniethomas80
    stephaniethomas80 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    5'3" small frame aiming for 120 lbs and am having a heck of a time getting my last 12 lbs off :-/
  • MsJulielicious
    MsJulielicious Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    5'2" Lost about 30 lbs total. Don't really have any before photos bc I probably would've murdered the fool with the camera. But this is me now