What did you accomplish today?

Options

Replies

• Ramberta
    Ramberta Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options
    I resisted eating the lemon cupcakes I made for my husband. I want one so bad ;-;

Awww! Work them into your cals tomorrow and treat yourself :D
  • Ramberta
    Ramberta Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options
    I am loving these responses so far. Y'all are so productive! (And yes, even though I'm from Illinois I just said y'all, deal with it!)
  • ChristinaR720
    ChristinaR720 Posts: 1,186
    Options
    <== I wore my first figure-hugging outfit in public today and actually felt good wearing it!
  • MicroHez
    MicroHez Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I had a very bad day at work. So, to burn off that all frustration, I mowed my yard and edged around everything! My yard looks AMAZING!
  • arcticfox04
    arcticfox04 Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    I manahe to hurt my right shoulder & left elbow in one gym session today. 110lb curl bar mishaps =|
  • Cre8veLifeR
    Cre8veLifeR Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    LOL at your picture!

I successfully went to the gym, ran all of my errands, went to the Dr. who was THRILLED with my weight loss, dropped off my shattered ipad for repair, had lunch with the hubster, bought a new camera for our trip to Canada tomorrow, did laundry and cleaned up the house a little, picked up my brand new looking Ipad (yay!), created an 11x17 collage on canvas as a wedding present to the couple we are going to Canada to see get married, wrapped said present, went to the bank, made dinner...and now I am going to pack for our trip and try to get to bed early since we have to be up at the airport at 4:30 AM.
  • kschoono
    kschoono Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    I successfully shovel our side walks & also went for a nice hike w/ my family. :)

I also successfully had less calories & avoided eating chips & sweets. :) I am proud of my eating habits today. :)
  • LeeshLove
    LeeshLove Posts: 197
    Options
    I got up @5:15am in order to go for a run before work... I really, really did not want to get out of bed... Glad I did!
  • Darkskinned88
    Darkskinned88 Posts: 1,177 Member
    Options
    1000+ calorie burn, got a phone number oh and i had bacon
  • Cre8veLifeR
    Cre8veLifeR Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    bacon_zps40dfbfd4.jpg

^^^ so basically this was your day. :)
  • agirlscamaro
    agirlscamaro Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I didn't quit my job. I shouldn't be complaining about it because so many people are out of work. They switched me to a different job/location (same town) that i absolutely hate. It really bothers me being there and it's been 10 months. I'm looking for a new job. I hope I can go back to my old department but I don't know if that will happen.

I should add I came back from bereavement after my dad passed to find out i was moving. I'm pretty sure that influences my opinion but I still hate the job.
  • annanderson77985
    annanderson77985 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I assembled 60 quilt blocks.. half the planned quilt.. Taught a freezer paper applique class, and have been working on another 12 blocks for said quilt.
  • WannaDizzolve
    WannaDizzolve Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Bought a garage door opener and a dishwasher--both to be installed. Also roasted chicken breast over brussels sprouts and basmati rice. Also walked/jogged for an hour...

Oh, and i did not kill my neighbor when her unleashed cocker spaniel tried to attack my leashed yorkie. I didn't even hit her. i am so proud.
  • twelker878
    twelker878 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    well if I can count yesterday, I hit my goal weight of 124. So, I dropped it by two. Aiming for 122
  • misalillstead
    misalillstead Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    I went to the gym! lol... and watched my son's track practice. Was a good day off!
  • 1two3four
    1two3four Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    I didn't lose my temper... four consecutive nights of almost no sleep makes this quite the accomplishment.

I also located, washed, dried and folded three loads of laundry that didn't even belong to me.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    I had so much free time being home sick with my kid who is into supermario that my mind was free to start having some really deep thoughts. So I guess I accomplished being philosophical today.

best-of-funny-consipracy-keanu-meme1.jpg.pagespeed.ce.eZqxk7fkTj.jpg
  • SerenaFisher
    SerenaFisher Posts: 2,170 Member
    Options
    Up at 7am took care of my daughter all day, went grocery shopping, worked out for 75 minutes or so, cleaned house, made me and my SO dinner and am now working overnights for 8 hours and will be up for 24 hours plus before napping... overnights :grumble:
  • ShandaLeaS
    ShandaLeaS Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    It snowed today and the wee one didn't want to get dressed so we stayed in and skipped the gym. I did make homemade veggie soup for dinner, diced 3lbs of onions and froze to have on hand when cooking, diced and parboiled 5lbs of potatoes then divided into portions and froze, did and put away laundry and relaxed the rest of the day...tomorrow is back to the gym in the a.m. and then housecleaning, dinner and then Zumba
  • StabR80
    StabR80 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Got 3 kids dressed and out the door by 8 a.m. Dropped one child off at pre school, then the 2 others off to their school. Went Home did some laundry and dishes, fed my youngest, got her dressed. Swept the kitchen. Fed the dogs. P/u daughter from pre school. Home to feed these 2 girls lunch. Washed my hair, got dressed for work ( mac up and all) woke my hubby up. On drive into work called my car insurance and negotiated a better deal. At work I filled out kindergarten registration paper work, some other important paperwork. Played on face book and trolled on myfitnesspal.com. All in all a productive normal day.