How to make a cookie.

Options
jonnythan
jonnythan Posts: 10,161 Member
Start with a normal cookie recipe:
http://allrecipes.com/recipe/the-best-rolled-sugar-cookies/

Convert everything to grams and divide by 12!

butter 28.35
baking powder 0.8
flour 20
sugar 41.66666667
egg 18.33333333
salt 0.5
vanilla 1 drop

Gather the ingredients:

105s6qv.jpg

Mix:

al57x1.jpg

Grease the pan and pour out the cookie:

9gd8iv.jpg

Bake at 400 degrees for about 6 minutes:

2rh645u.jpg

Enjoy!!

148i5xh.jpg

Replies

• jonnythan
    Options
    Next time I will divide it in half and use regular butter :laugh:

It was delicious though.
  • pspetralia
    pspetralia Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    So...wondering why you didn't make a batch. If you want another one you have to go through the whole process again. Hmm....
  • jonnythan
    Options
    So...wondering why you didn't make a batch. If you want another one you have to go through the whole process again. Hmm....

Having a dozen huge fresh-baked sugar cookies sitting in the kitchen isn't generally conducive to weight loss :laugh:
  • tobejune
    tobejune Posts: 177
    Options
    chocolate chips. needs. chocolate. chips. it's not a cookie without chocolate!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • tobejune
    tobejune Posts: 177
    Options
    Also, the blog Chocolate Covered Katie has some great single-serv desserts, too.

ETA: On second thought, way too healthy of a blog for you to even consider looking at, Jonny
  • dandandee
    dandandee Posts: 301 Member
    Options

Having a dozen huge fresh-baked sugar cookies sitting in the kitchen isn't generally conducive to weight loss :laugh:

I agree. just knowing there are cookies in the freezer or in a container on the counter will make me go mad. and suddenly they would disappear!
  • Willowana
    Willowana Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    I like this! Thank you. Sometimes, you just want one cookie. I would totally eat a whole batch if I make more than one.
  • JTick
    JTick Posts: 2,131 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Cheeky_0102
    Cheeky_0102 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    here is my best cookie tip ever.
    make a batch, roll into flat balls (like as if you areabout to bake them) freeze them on a cookie sheet, place in a freezero bag in the freezer, bake one at a time as desired.

i find if i put them in a cold oven, they will thaw out as the oven heats up.
    they take a few extra minutes to bake
  • cutemisty5
    Options
    Also, the blog Chocolate Covered Katie has some great single-serv desserts, too.

ETA: On second thought, way too healthy of a blog for you to even consider looking at, Jonny

Omg yes her blog is AMAZING!!! I especially love her cauliflower brownies wow what a lifesaver they are ha ha ha