OMG

Options
1235»

Replies

• DalekBrittany
    DalekBrittany Posts: 1,748 Member
    Options
    I post there sometimes to see what reaction I get to my avatar... and to find any possible Whovians that are lurking out there. :laugh:

Love your Adipose! ;)
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    Bang.

Wait, what?!?
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    I am sooo nervous to post in the "hot or not" "smash or pass" sections lol does somebody elses opinion really mean that much to me?? :/

I'm giving some points for the title. I like a title that doesn't tell you anything about the book. Other than that I thought the plot was thin and there was very little character development. I felt no empathy for the main character and there was never a specifically identified antagonist other than just a feeling of nervousness. I did like the irony that played out as the story went along with the protagonist posting asking for opinions because she was too nervous about what others opinions might be. Unfortunately the fun of the irony was not enough to make the rest of the book enjoyable.

tell me! tell me! how does it end?

the OP might deactivate their account and go and eat pie... and then come back with a new profile moaning how the mean old internet made her eat pie....?
  • HotMummyMission
    HotMummyMission Posts: 1,723 Member
    Options
    Well I am amazing and iv worked hard to be amazing so ner ner ;)
  • michellemybelll
    michellemybelll Posts: 2,228 Member
    Options
    I am sooo nervous to post in the "hot or not" "smash or pass" sections lol does somebody elses opinion really mean that much to me?? :/

I'm giving some points for the title. I like a title that doesn't tell you anything about the book. Other than that I thought the plot was thin and there was very little character development. I felt no empathy for the main character and there was never a specifically identified antagonist other than just a feeling of nervousness. I did like the irony that played out as the story went along with the protagonist posting asking for opinions because she was too nervous about what others opinions might be. Unfortunately the fun of the irony was not enough to make the rest of the book enjoyable.

FTW :flowerforyou:
  • just_fur_luck
    just_fur_luck Posts: 141 Member
    Options

tell me! tell me! how does it end?

the OP might deactivate their account and go and eat pie... and then come back with a new profile moaning how the mean old internet made her eat pie....?

Ooh. Is this a teaser for the upcoming sequel? I was bored enough with the original that I don't know that I will read the sequel unless I think it will be much more compelling.

Oh, who am I kidding? I'm a sucker for an underdog story.