Share your stats and next goals

Options
Supern0va81
Supern0va81 Posts: 168 Member
What it says guys, share your successes; how long have you been logging, what successes have you had, and what are your next goals? I'll set the ball rolling.

New to MFP on January 1 this year
114 days consistent logging
Dropped a dress size to UK 12 - achieved 11/02/2012
BMI range below 25 (normal = 18.5–24.9) = 72.1kg or less - achieved 11/04/2013 @71.8kg)
11.6kg loss = weight at 71.6kgs
Half way to goal 110 days in and 11.6kg down.

Achieved through keeping a food journal and gradually becoming more active. My resting heart rate was initially 82bpm and is now in the lower 70's - I was very unfit and stressed out.

Next Goals:
Build strength and up cardio: Drop another dress size, and loose the muffin top and bingo wings

I do get sciatica which has flared up over the last day or two do just really trying to stretch and build joint strength gradually at the moment.

Overall goal:
60kg & 20% body mass. I am endomorphic so pretty big boned so it will be interesting to see if this is possible at 5'6" :smile:

Replies

• Supern0va81
    Supern0va81 Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    bump
  • mdepko
    mdepko Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Started MFP 21 Jan 2013
    64 lbs lost so far
    Have gone down 8 inches in pants waist size.
    Gone from 4XL Shirts to 2XL
    My daughter can now get her arms around me when she hugs me.
    I was barely able to do 10-20 minutes of exercise when I started, I'm doing 2 hours or more a day now.
    I quit smoking over 3 weeks ago.
    Won a Biggest Loser Challenge.
    Had to use a golf cart when I watch my daughter play college golf, now I can walk the course for all 18 holes.
    I have one small goal and one large goal left. Small goal, lose 36 more pounds, large goal - KEEP THE WEIGHT OFF FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE!!!!
  • krrs1980
    krrs1980 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Started MFP on Jan 1 of this year.
    SW: 150
    CW: 124
    5'4" tall
    Lost 6 inches from my waist, 4 1/2" inches from my hips
    Went from size 11/12 US down to size 4/6
  • maegmez
    maegmez Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    190 days consistent logging
    Starting Weight 258.8
    Current Weight 167.6
    Dropped 6 dress sizes to UK 14 - beginning of April!
    BMI dropped from 44 (Obese Class 2) to Overweight Class! Achieved 18 March
    42 pounds to goal of 125

Success thus far due to consistent logging of food and getting off my butt daily to be active. My RHR was 54 in Dec after 4 months of cardio so not sure what is was before that. It is now 46!!! I love to run

Next Goals:
    Lose 9 pounds for a loss of 100 pounds
    Lose another 11 pounds to get into a healthy bmi range

Overall goal:
    Just to be healthy! My goal weight may change when I start lifting weights as I really want to get rid of the bulky fat and I need to focus my goals away from the scale. lol
  • tartsul
    tartsul Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    great job thus far, everyone! you've all made beautiful progress! :)

SW: 138 lbs - had an account for several years, started using consistently again in october 2012 - was a tight size 6 and getting tighter
    CW: 125 lbs - achieved mid-january 2013 - now a size 2
    GW: not trying to lose anymore

Goals:
    -want to start using free weights instead of just the weight machines. i want to see my body change shape instead of focusing on the number on the scale
    -continue eating healthier foods and getting my husband to broaden his horizons when it comes to food
    -not being afraid of stepping out of my comfort zone and try new exercises
  • arains89
    arains89 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    I started MFP January 2nd of this year. I fell off the wagon a bit in Feb and March. Anyway...

SW: 172
    CW: 157
    Went from size 11/12 to size 9/10 and the 9/10 is now big on me (may actually be a 7/8)

GW: 135- working hard 15 down 22 to go I know I got this :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!