Help me atone for a missed workout?

Options
13»

Replies

• BigDougie1211
    BigDougie1211 Posts: 3,530 Member
    Options
    Burpee from push up into a high knee jump, on landing fall forward into a pike pushup and when pushing up push right back to flat feet for a jump squat - forward and back. repeat ad nauseam!
  • knitwit0704
    knitwit0704 Posts: 376
    Options
    Wow. This is crazy... but cool.

Do side lunges. Those really help with your calves and thighs.
  • knitwit0704
    Options
    Burpee from push up into a high knee jump, fall forward into a pike pushup and push back into a jump squat - forward and back. repeat ad nauseam!

WHAT IN THE WORLD??? How can anyone do this without breaking their ankle? *shakes head*. Or maybe that's just me because I have knee and ankle problems. But still!!! How in the world can anyone do that!!!
  • jdad1
    jdad1 Posts: 1,899 Member
    Options
    You have done well but i must point out that this does not atone for your missing the gym. You will be required to go harder and add a bit more weight when you make it next time. lol :happy:

And as we are all being your personal trainer for this day we will expect payment to be mailed within 5 business days.
  • Mutant13
    Mutant13 Posts: 2,485 Member
    Options
    Burpee from push up into a high knee jump, on landing fall forward into a pike pushup and when pushing up push right back to flat feet for a jump squat - forward and back. repeat ad nauseam!

Couldn't figure out pike push up so replaced with second regular one. Did 8. Almost puked. Thankyou
  • BigDougie1211
    Options
    Burpee from push up into a high knee jump, fall forward into a pike pushup and push back into a jump squat - forward and back. repeat ad nauseam!

WHAT IN THE WORLD??? How can anyone do this without breaking their ankle? *shakes head*. Or maybe that's just me because I have knee and ankle problems. But still!!! How in the world can anyone do that!!!

I've had really bad ankle problems myself in the past ( 11 breaks ) but this really hasn't affected them. It's an excellent full body movement that has the added bonus of kicking your breathings *kitten*. Excellent for strength and cardio when your in a confined space with no equipment.
  • knitwit0704
    Options

Did 8. Almost puked. Thankyou

That's the 'ad nausaeum' part! :p
  • knitwit0704
    Options
    No, seriously. I actually know what it means, that was a joke.
  • Mutant13
    Options
    Thank you all.

As a parting gift, the end result. (After I was finished retching)

DC35ECFA-5A1E-4343-9049-49FD00F6C5B9-200-00000021E712573F_zps2fbf30a0.jpg

Sweat level- John Goodman
  • BigDougie1211
    Options

Couldn't figure out pike push up so replaced with second regular one. Did 8. Almost puked. Thankyou

Yay, I helped.
  • knitwit0704
    Options
    :)
  • BigDougie1211
    Options
    It was a good joke Knitwit.
  • Whipppets
    Whipppets Posts: 267
    Options
    Do minimum 100 pushups.. Do some planks I do 2:30 minute planks. Do a lot of stretching and ab work.. Do something uncomfortable.
  • darrensurrey
    darrensurrey Posts: 3,942 Member
    Options
    Too late to join the party?

If not:
    10 pseudo planche press ups
    10 crucifix press ups
    10 L-sit dips between chairs

There's a new swear word in town and it's name is "Darren".
  • Mutant13
    Options
    Too busy straddling the line between life and death at the moment and questioning my own sanity/possible sado-machoism

I will however, be referring to this thread if I ever miss the gym again
  • _SABOTEUR_
    _SABOTEUR_ Posts: 6,833 Member
    Options
    Fell down on wallsit 7. Call me humpty

Still a good job. Most I ever do is 3. :)
  • degan2011
    degan2011 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    http://www.rosstraining.com/articles/deckofcards.html

The Deck of Cards workout is a fun way to get your sweat going! You can also download the excel spreadsheet and type your own workouts into the yellow column. :) make it as difficult as you want! :)