Ladies - it's TOM and...

Options

Replies

• 1ConcreteGirl
    1ConcreteGirl Posts: 3,677 Member
    Options
    I still don't know what this TOM is that everyone keeps talking about. :indifferent:
  • WinnerVictorious
    WinnerVictorious Posts: 4,735 Member
    Options
    I still don't know what this TOM is that everyone keeps talking about. :indifferent:

431.gif

tom-cruise-oprah.gif
  • MidwestAngel
    MidwestAngel Posts: 1,897 Member
    Options
    The only Tom I ever care to hear about.

Tom-Hardy-Warrior-tom-hardy-29606324-440-560_zpsf7770951.jpg
  • thistleandfi
    thistleandfi Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    This happens to me too - when I do give in and eat something, I usually get stuck in a sweet/salty/sweet/salty rotation.

My best way to combat my cravings is to remove myself from the situation - i.e., I'll go take a walk or a bath or read a book - anything that gets me out of the living room - which is right next to the kitchen and the food.
    same here!
    that sweet/salty back and forth drives me a wee bit batty.

Even so, I am aware I will give in to some temptation for a day or 2 and as long as I don't go hog wild, I just accept it and march on. Reminding myself that the cravings and the omgemptystomachrawr won't last forever helps too :P
  • theCarlton
    theCarlton Posts: 1,344 Member
    Options
    tom-hanks-bosom-buddies.jpg
    10132.jpg
  • Crankstr
    Crankstr Posts: 3,958 Member
    Options
    I never heard of women having cravings during TOM!
  • SatchGallamax
    SatchGallamax Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    fractal-tom-selleck.jpg
  • WinnerVictorious
    Options
    tom-thumb.jpg

bradypwn.gif
  • theCarlton
    Options
    clip-art-tom-and-jerry-970366.jpg
    TOMS.jpg
  • WinnerVictorious
    Options
    7558-TomTomGO930TfrontUKEN.jpg

downtown-rockers-album-cover-460-85.jpg
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options

bradypwn.gif

i could watch this all day.
  • SatchGallamax
    SatchGallamax Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    Tom+Jones.jpg
  • _DaniD_
    _DaniD_ Posts: 2,186 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!
  • jennmariepantoja
    jennmariepantoja Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    That happens to me too.
    I usually crave chocolate.. lots of chocolate!
    I usually allow myself a small amount. If I don't, I will torture myself thinking about it an be miserable.
  • sarahg148
    sarahg148 Posts: 701 Member
    Options

431.gif

tom-cruise-oprah.gif

LMAO!!!!
  • WinnerVictorious
    Options
    tom-bosley-dies11.jpg
  • theCarlton
    Options
    british-diver-tom-daley-misses-out-on-olympic-medal.jpg
  • skinnydreams19
    skinnydreams19 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Same - carbs, chocolate, even pudding (not a favorite of mine) all disappeared into the cavernous pit of my stomach today. To the tune of 3200 calories :(((((
  • megmay2591
    megmay2591 Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    I always crave chocolate and salty foods. I just buy the single chocolate pudding cups, add a tbsp of peanut butter and eat that, it's an under 200 calorie snack (depending on peanut butter brand and sugar/fat of pudding). I also eat a lot of fruit, berries in a bit of sugar. Water and then logging everything I eat. No matter how much I eat I log it because I have to face the truth if I gain weight.

Have a little snack or two, don't deprive yourself, but don't give into everything. It's mind over matter.:drinker:
  • plzlbsbegone
    Options
    You are definitely not alone there! When TOM comes for a visit, suddenly my refrigerator and cupboards contents are no longer safe! I bought a bag of BBQ baked chips this past weekend, and have done well eating only one serving at a time, until today, when I sat down and ravenously devoured the rest of it's contents. Then I sat there ad wondered what the hell-o just happened. Now I want chocolate. Then I will want something salty again, then more chocolate, and the cycle continues....I brushed my teeth and put on my pj's instead, so I am not tempted to run out and buy chocolate! TOM is a vicious S.O.B.!