Any 18-20's college students out there?

Options

Replies

• cinderwolfeh
    Options
    I'm turning 20 in august and going into my third year of university for a bachelors of fine arts photography major just started back up on here and starting at the gym on tuesday :D
  • swtvirginiabell
    swtvirginiabell Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    bump
  • swtvirginiabell
    Options
    Bump
  • taytaylynn3
    taytaylynn3 Posts: 601
    Options
    I am also a 20 year old university student. (:
  • CantStopWontStop92
    CantStopWontStop92 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    I'm also 20 and working on my bachelors in engineering:) a lot of my friends won't go to the gym with me any more because they say I push them too hard, so if you let me, I think I can help! don't worry, I know you'll reach your dream weight:)
  • afoz1990
    afoz1990 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I'm 22 and about start to start the nursing program at MSOE in the Fall!!! Feel free to add me (anyone!) :)
  • Kate12041
    Kate12041 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Im 19 studying Food Science, feel free to add me anyone!
  • Jonahyona
    Jonahyona Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    20 year old pre-nursing student here!
  • taylorgang120c
    Options
    18 year old Medical Laboratory Technology student!
  • Kate12041
    Kate12041 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    also joined yesterday so I'm fairly new to this! :tongue:
  • talitha1992
    Options
    I'll be 21 in July but I'm done my 2 years of college as an Early Childhood Educator and Going back in September as a Developmental Service Worker. My goal is to loose 50 lbs. No idea how to add people, so add me if you'd like. :)
  • kyyliejohnson
    kyyliejohnson Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi! I shall add you! :)
    I'm 21 studying Interior Design. I have lost about 80 pound so far and want to lose another 50 at least! Anyone feel free to add! I like having friends and support on here!
  • PamShebamm
    PamShebamm Posts: 54
    Options
    Hey! I'm 21 in July and studying Small Animal Science.
    Anyone feel free to add me :]
  • kelsbel12
    kelsbel12 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hey i'm Kelsey! I'm an 18 year old soon to be sophomore in College. I am majoring in education and lost about 35 pounds my 1st year! Feel free to add me!
  • yaseyuku
    yaseyuku Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me! I'd like some more college aged people on my friends list to motivate each other.

I have about 9kg to lose (will reevaluate when I get there) and am majoring in translation.
  • EHisCDN
    EHisCDN Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    21 recent university graduate (graduating with my Hons BA in June!) Feel free to add me.
  • swtvirginiabell
    Options
    Bump
  • MaeRenee94
    MaeRenee94 Posts: 175
    Options
    19 going for my AA as well, later to a university for secondary education
  • art3mislecter
    art3mislecter Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Hey there! 22 year old college student here. I'm going for my LPN license. I have about 100 pounds to lose, but I'm aiming for twenty by the time the fall semester starts. I want to change my eating and exercise habits not only because I'm unhealthy, but because I think it will be much harder to encourage my patients to make good choices if their nurse is unhealthy, too.
  • dellaquilaa
    dellaquilaa Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Hey guys -

I'm 23. I'm not a student anymore, I'm a nursing new grad. I'm down 20 pounds, and I've got 48(ish) to go.

I see a lot of nursing students on here, so feel free to add me - I love complaining about the horror that was nursing undergrad :)