Hi

I figured I'd just say hi.. I'm a 35 year old guy. I have been using this app on my phone for about 2 weeks now. It has been quite eye opening. I am regularly in the gym and running outside but didnt seem to be losing much weight. After starting to monitor what I eat I have seen that I am upwards of 3000 calories on a daily basis. I like looking at the pie chart on my phone. It showed me that I am getting too many calories from fat. So I definately have to change what I am eating. I started at at 205 and am on my way to 190. I think that will be a good place to be. I will weigh in and take a picture once a week. It will be interesting to see the changes...

Replies

• Hepburn43
    Hepburn43 Posts: 24 Member
    Great! A lot of the time people who work out don't realize that they are consuming more calories than they are actually burning. Remember, success is 80% diet 10% work. Best of luck :smile:
  • iulia_maddie
    iulia_maddie Posts: 2,780 Member
    Great! A lot of the time people who work out don't realize that they are consuming more calories than they are actually burning. Remember, success is 80% diet 10% work. Best of luck :smile:
    What's the other 10%?
  • jessupbrady
    jessupbrady Posts: 508 Member
    What's the other 10%?

Patting yourself on the back