Weight down, discouragment up?

Options
2»

Replies

• lcvaughn520
    lcvaughn520 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    I've only lost 3 pounds since starting (for real) a couple weeks ago, BUT more than one person has asked me if I've "lost weight" and my clothes fit like ten times better. Sometimes the scale can deceive you! Especially if you've been working out, the numbers may not reflect how different you look. I would take measurements. You'll probably notice a bigger difference that way.
  • lina1131
    lina1131 Posts: 2,246 Member
    Options
    Be encouraged to keep pushing and working toward your goal. 5 pounds is a great start.
  • WonTaunTaun
    WonTaunTaun Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    It took me 3 weeks to lose 5lbs as well! I looked at it as I was doing things right. The weight has stayed off. Before when I have fad dieted I would lose the weight quickly, but I would gain it back just as fast. You are on the right track. Hey, it's 5lbs lost, not gained. Sounds good to me! :bigsmile: Feel free to add me. :)
  • amy1612
    amy1612 Posts: 1,356 Member
    Options
    So I weighed in today and I've lost 5 pounds since I started this journey, about 3 weeks ago. Should I be excited or discouraged? Sine my starting weight was so high and my habits have really changed and I've been excercising, I really thought it would be more like 7-10 pounds. Help!

The amount of weight you've lost equals more than the highest weight of a dumbbell Tracey Anderson thinks you should ever use. Be proud.