Gwyneth Paltrow named World's Most Beautiful Woman

Options

Replies

• jlapey
    jlapey Posts: 1,850 Member
    Options
    How can anyone be named "most beautiful woman in the world". Have the judges actually seen EVERY WOMAN IN THE WORLD in order to compare and make an informed decision?
  • LaurenAOK
    LaurenAOK Posts: 2,475 Member
    Options
    I really don't even get how beauty can be compared. So many different looks and types, and people's tastes vary constantly. A lot of beautiful people in the world.

I agree with this! She is very beautiful though. But if I had to pick, I'd vote for Rachel McAdams *swoon*
  • SquidgySquidge
    SquidgySquidge Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Beautiful, but not as beautiful as Miranda Kerr.
  • krhn
    krhn Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    Um... but Kim K is the most beautiful person ever. She can do no wrong in my eyes. Also, people hate Gwennie because she is so annoying, but at least she is thin. I like her trainer Tracy Anderson more.

Joker much! :noway:

The kardashians are just money makers :explode:
  • springs47
    springs47 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Christina Hendricks does it for me :love: :love: :love:
  • eric_sg61
    eric_sg61 Posts: 2,925 Member
    Options
    I really don't even get how beauty can be compared. So many different looks and types, and people's tastes vary constantly. A lot of beautiful people in the world.
    Beauty is subjective. These magazines just pick someone to get people talking, complaining and ultimately making a name for the magazine so people will buy it. Is she beautiful? Yes. The most beautiful in the world? Depends on who you ask. Personally, I'll vote for my lady.
  • SoViLicious
    SoViLicious Posts: 2,633 Member
    Options
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
  • BuffyEat2Live
    BuffyEat2Live Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    I liked her a lot in Shallow Hal. And I agree that she is beautiful. I don't know much else about her though, outside of I think she named one of her kids Apple?
  • danasings
    danasings Posts: 8,218 Member
    Options

I like this answer and agree wholeheartedly.
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    it should really be: gwyneth paltrow named most beautiful woman according to the editors at people magazine. obviously, people doesn't speak for the world!!! she's beautiful but overrated and somewhat annoying these days, and she comes from a small pool of hollywood actresses...which hardly account for the world's population.

edited for the spelling of her damn name.
  • DontStopB_Leakin
    DontStopB_Leakin Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    How? I just...

Blurgh.
  • melindasuefritz
    melindasuefritz Posts: 3,509 Member
    Options
    THERES MUCH BETTER
    YUK
  • Fozzi43
    Fozzi43 Posts: 2,984 Member
    Options
    Now listen up...I'm the most gorgeous woman in the world!! Surely you KNEW that????

Jeez:noway:
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options
    Everyone is willing to have their own opinions. Frankly she wouldn't be in my top 25......maybe 50
  • Summer_Lunatic
    Summer_Lunatic Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    There are millions of more attractive non-celebs out there. Just my 2 cents.
  • k8eekins
    k8eekins Posts: 2,264 Member
    Options
    Techno paper builds and breaks ... Celebrities' children who are accessible to online boards will read and interpret multifaceted tones of scrutiny, measuring their parent(s) features and physique ... Gwyneth rocks ~ a beautiful woman who dares motivated by the purest of intentions and I am certain that her little boy who is old enough to find this thread knows best of all that is of his Mama.

With however these magazines choose to feature their selection and their ultimate ... The positive is that many girls whose features and looks are reflected by Gwyneth will know that they too are beautiful.

Paix and love y'all.
  • Barbellerella
    Barbellerella Posts: 1,838 Member
    Options
    If the number #1 isn't a brunette, I don't wanna hear about it mmmmmk
  • iulia_maddie
    iulia_maddie Posts: 2,780 Member
    Options
    it should really be: gweneth paltrow named most beautiful woman according to the editors at people magazine. obviously, people doesn't speak for the world!!! she's beautiful but overrated and somewhat annoying these days, and she comes from a small pool of hollywood actresses...which hardly account for the world's population.
    This.
    How can we name someone "the most beautiful in the world" when we haven't considered all the women in the world? And beauty really is in the eyes of the beholder. Gwyneth does absolutely nothing for me. Plus, she's lost touch with the "real world" a long time ago. That, to me, is very unattractive.
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    I finally saw Iron Man. Red headed Gwyneth Paltrow? Yes, please.
  • FJMilner
    FJMilner Posts: 407
    Options
    Beauty is subjective. These magazines just pick someone to get people talking, complaining and ultimately making a name for the magazine so people will buy it. Is she beautiful? Yes. The most beautiful in the world? Depends on who you ask. Personally, I'll vote for my lady.
    Awesome answer! Yr lady is a lucky one!!