P90X question

Options
I recently purchased P90X. I am waiting for it to arrive. My question is, my friend asked if when I got it if she could use it and copy it for herself. Has anyone that you know of been successful in copying P90X? I asked a friend of mine that has it if she had ever tried to copy hers and she said yes that it did not work, so I was curious if anyone else had tried.

Replies

• medtrans79
    medtrans79 Posts: 46
    Options
    A friend of mine was able to copy his
  • abredbenner
    abredbenner Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I think it would be dumb of them not to put some kind of copy protection on disks but I have not tried it. Why don't you ask your friend to come join you to workout? This way you can motivate each other to press play everyday.
  • JeremyM3476
    Options
    You can copy it, but you have to have a program that decrypt it.. You cant just use disc copy program b/c this will not work.. DVDxCopy or dvdfab is an example of a program that might work. Its just like tryin to copy dvds, if you have a program to copy them then you can use it to copy p90x. But keep in mind this is illegal.. lol Im currently in week 11 of P90X and I am SOOO ready to be finished!! lol But Have seen nice results so far, 25 lbs and over 5 inches off my stomach..
  • altazin0907
    altazin0907 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Great! Thanks for all the feedback! I am really looking forward to getting started! Jeremy - congrats on the success and many more to come!
    And if she decides to copy it, the illegal monkey is on her ! lol :laugh:
  • JeremyM3476
    Options
    Haha yeah, but the only way she will get in trouble is if she starts selling copies of it.. Just for personal use I dont see any way for her to get in trouble.. Good luck with it, its tough at first, actually its still tough lol, but it gets easier..
  • cynthials
    cynthials Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    A friend of mine made a copy for me but I am not sure what software he used.
  • oaker
    oaker Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    DVDFab6 will make copies. I have copied each dvd to my hard drive just in case I scratch the original dvd's. It's a very easy program and works great. Can't see how anyone could get into trouble making backups if you have the originals. They won't last forever and I plan on using them for a long time. By the way, DVDFab 6 is free to try for 30 days or so many copies.