Hi! :)

Options
Just signed up today and figured I'd introduce myself... I am trying to motivate myself to eat better and exercise more often, so I figured it would help to log it everyday. I'm trying out this smoothie diet right now. For breakfast and lunch, I have a smoothie. Then dinner I have a regular low calorie meal. If anyone else has tried this, let me know how it worked for you! I've always been 10-15lbs over the weight I'd like to be, so hopefully this helps me stick with it.

Replies

• Sebastiansmommy
    Options
    Welcome aboard:flowerforyou: , this site is great and the people on here are so supportive.
  • KDuckGirl
    KDuckGirl Posts: 32
    Options
    Welcome :) Wow, thats so wierd- I've also been doing a smoothie diet for breakfast and lunch with a low carb/high protein dinner. Mine is the Dr. Oz belly blaster smoothie and it seems to be working great! I've lost about 8 pounds since I started it a couple weeks ago.

I love how FILLING the smoothie is! It really keeps me full for about 4-5 hours I would say. At first I didn't like how it tasted...pretty earthy and gritty-like but then it really grew on me and now I actually crave it and really enjoy it! The diet doesn't recommend for you to stick to it longer than two weeks but I think it's an awesome substitute for breakfast or lunch if your on the go an don't have time to prepare a healthy meal (much better than not having anything at all!).

right now I'm out of my ingredients but I'd like to get more this week. It's wierd, when I run out of the ingredients I get nervous not having the smoothie for breakfast like I'm going to gain that weight back or something. Maybe it can be a helpful tool to our weight loss journey :) I'm Kelly by the way & I just joined this site yesterday. Love it so far!