MFP Made Me Fat!

Options

Replies

• stevewynjones
    stevewynjones Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options
    ok.......you smell of wee and blow tramps.

Better?

And yes I would bang...

xxxxxxx

( still my virtual wife...right? )
  • stevewynjones
    Options
    <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< I wish people would tell me the truth...I see a heavy bottom shape..but I'm told I'm fine....

ok...far too much bikini.

you did ask....
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    Seriously though, OP, I have spent my entire life not caring what other people thought of me, and I was perfectly happy. Yes, at 300+ lbs, I was perfectly happy. I didn't decide to make a change until I decided that I wasn't happy with my size. The opinions of others are just opinions. What looks great to one person, might not look great to the next. If someone asks for an opinion I am usually honest. If I think my honest opinion might not be well-received then I keep it to myself. So maybe your friends really were being honest with you. Maybe the ones that thought, "hey she's getting chunky", just kept their opinions to themselves.

Either way. The only opinions about you that matter are your own.
  • jackpotclown
    jackpotclown Posts: 3,291 Member
    Options

This girl right here needs to get her borderline chunky @ss back on track. PLEASE help me on this journey, guys!! (<~~For you, Jerry!)

Wow, I feel so validated in my efforts
    Journey-band-03_zps6b4e3320.jpg

btw I don't see this borderlining chunk....and another thing.....get back to work \m/
  • Mavrick_RN
    Mavrick_RN Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< I wish people would tell me the truth...I see a heavy bottom shape..but I'm told I'm fine....

Maybe it's the camera angle that focuses on your thighs.
  • Music_is_my_soul
    Music_is_my_soul Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    i'm keeping my mouth shut!!! :/
  • Muddy_Yogi
    Muddy_Yogi Posts: 1,459 Member
    Options
    I dislike you OP. I would say hate but I fear being reported.
  • crossfit_lover
    crossfit_lover Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Uh Katie Dear...you is LAZY! Get your *kitten* UP and do a circuit in record TIME, I expect to see this posted in your log TO-DAY..
  • catrinaHwechanged
    catrinaHwechanged Posts: 4,907 Member
    Options
    You're not so hot, and you're not fat...hell, I got bigger boobs than you and I'm an old guy!

haha....nice boobs!! Them boobs alone get you a 9/10 :P
  • KodAkuraMacKyen
    KodAkuraMacKyen Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    Sorry, I couldn't hear you over your hotness. What?
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    If you need other people to tell you you're fat to feel motivated to stay in shape, you're not doing it right.
  • GorillaNJ
    GorillaNJ Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options
    So your hottness is making you less hot? Take your hot *kitten* for a run!
  • _DaniD_
    _DaniD_ Posts: 2,186 Member
    Options
    If you're a runner.. stop immediately. It's been known to make you either really fat or so skinny your bones are visible. THERE IS NO IN BETWEEN.
  • iWaffle
    iWaffle Posts: 2,208 Member
    Options
    THIS IS THE PROBLEM. I get all thin and hot, and people tell me that too much. Now, I'm complacent. I have stopped working so hard. I've slipped. You'll notice, in my ticker, that it says I've lost 48lbs. That's because I put some back on. I BLAME YOU, MFP. All you "friends" who let me think I'm great the way I am. This is on you. PLEASE, stop this craziness.

It wouldn't hurt you to lose a few pounds. Try spot reducing your feet to begin with and get those ribs and spine checked out. It doesn't look like you can even stand up straight from all the extra weight you're carrying. I'd be bent over backwards trying to hold that up too.

You should lift heavy and cleanse.

EDIT: Oh yeah, almost forgot. 7/10 - Would make a decent coffee table.
  • _DaniD_
    _DaniD_ Posts: 2,186 Member
    Options
    Also, I agree. People are too nice to tell you what they really think of you (except me..I would tell you). I never compliment someone just to be nice. I rarely compliment anyone actually.

My compliments are always 100% genuine.
  • MiloBloom83
    MiloBloom83 Posts: 2,723 Member
    Options
    10/10. Do bang.
  • LittleMissRainey
    LittleMissRainey Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    martinlust_zpsc1fe3699.gif

i'm sorry, what did you say?

... Did the thread end? I can't see past this post.
  • stevewynjones
    Options
    10/10. Do bang.

*DING DING* We have a WINNER :laugh:
  • iulia_maddie
    iulia_maddie Posts: 2,780 Member
    Options
    Would not band until you lose 1.5 pounds OP. How is this for motivation? Huh? You asked for the truth, here you have it.
  • Cr01502
    Cr01502 Posts: 3,614 Member
    Options
    In for the fat chicks . . .