ADVOCARE Herbal Cleanse / Fiber question

Just got the 24 Day Challenge box and started today! However, my colorectal doc and gastro doc already have me adding 15 g of fiber powder to my morning breakfast shakes. The fiber drink with Advocare only has 10g. So wondering if I can just take the tablets and other aspects of the "cleanse" and leave my daily morning routine of 15g fiber my docs prescribed in place? Would appreciate input from any Advocare advisors... even though I bought mine through a distributor, he is not very knowledgeable AT ALL. He is apparently very new to the whole product line. Thank you!

Replies

• lbisson
    lbisson Posts: 4 Member
    Good afternoon. I am currently on day 4 of my cleanse. I am not an expert but would say to just leave off the fiber drink. You are already having 15 g in the morning and the fiber drink only has 10g. Since you are supposed to take the fiber drink 30 min before breakfast, would it be possible to have your fiber powder 30 min before your shake? As long as you stick to the food recommendations, take the cleanse packets, drink your fiber, and drink lots of water you should be fine.