Mc donalds eggwhite delite Mcmuffin

Options
I tried one this morning. It is a good find for 250 calories.

Replies

• CALIECAT
    CALIECAT Posts: 12,530 Member
    Options
    morning Raindancer. How are you doing.\Marie
  • tomomatic
    tomomatic Posts: 1,794 Member
    Options
    Interesting. Still has a lot of sodium for only 250 calories.
  • BEERRUNNER
    BEERRUNNER Posts: 3,049 Member
    Options
    Just eat the regular one!! 20 calories more and has the YOLK!!!! yummmmmmm Feed them bones people!!!:bigsmile:
  • love4fitnesslove4food_wechange
    Options
    Just eat the regular one!! 20 calories more and has the YOLK!!!! yummmmmmm Feed them bones people!!!:bigsmile:

Seriously. So much egg yolk hate and for no reason.
  • BEERRUNNER
    Options

Seriously. So much egg yolk hate and for no reason.

For real!!! I love the egg YOLK!!!! Its like taboooo to say YOLK here!? yummm creamy protein!!!!:bigsmile:
  • britkip
    britkip Posts: 49
    Options
    Yuck! Look at the other things too not just the calories. Sorry but the only things okay from McDonalds is Black coffee and un-sweet tea.
  • BEERRUNNER
    Options

Im quoting myself....yeah I did!!!:bigsmile: And adding this!!!!!!

100 calories more and you can trade that rubbery piece of ham out for a sausage patty.
  • krnlmustrd
    krnlmustrd Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I LOVE the Egg White Delight! I think it tastes pretty good. They were testing it in my area for several months before rolling it out elsewhere. I'm so glad I can get it all over now. You can also now get the egg whites substituted on any of the sandwiches.
  • plt55
    plt55 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    For 20 calories Ill take the egg yolk , I weigh taste over yuck lol :flowerforyou:
  • BEERRUNNER
    Options
    ^^^^^ Indeed babycakes!!!!!!
    Options
    I LOVE the Egg White Delight! I think it tastes pretty good. They were testing it in my area for several months before rolling it out elsewhere. I'm so glad I can get it all over now. You can also now get the egg whites substituted on any of the sandwiches.
    and why would you do this when you could have a WHOLE EGG?
    Options
    Yuck! Look at the other things too not just the calories. Sorry but the only things okay from McDonalds is Black coffee and un-sweet tea.

Absolutely nothing wrong with a whole egg on an English muffin. Don't like processed cheese? Leave it off. Also nothin yucky about a fruit and yogurt parfait or fruit and walnut salad.
  • BEERRUNNER
    Options

Absolutely nothing wrong with a whole egg on an English muffin. Don't like processed cheese? Leave it off. Also nothin yucky about a fruit and yogurt parfait or fruit and walnut salad.

Oh yeah those are damn good too!!!
  • thestrawberrysays
    thestrawberrysays Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I don't eat fast food or highly processed food. I'd rather make the same thing at home with real ingredients. There's a lot more to weight loss than calories- just my opinion!
  • Tuffjourney
    Tuffjourney Posts: 971
    Options

Oh yeah those are damn good too!!!

Yes those are good, I love the SF Vanilla Iced Coffee. Yum
  • kevinrbarger
    kevinrbarger Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Honestly, I don't really get the McDonald's hate. I don't really get fast food hate at all. I've not stopped eating fast food and have already dropped 30 lbs. It's all about preplanning.

I mean, I get people wanting to watch other things other than just calories. That's awesome! That doesn't mean that other foods that don't exist within your personal diet are "gross" or "yuck" or whatever. All those descriptors serve to do is make people who do eat those foods feel bad about themselves. All so, what? You can feel slightly superior about your slightly healthier diet? We should all be here to support each other, not try and tear each other down.
  • cpaman87
    cpaman87 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    I still enjoy fast food in moderation. The egg mcmuffin is high on my list of things that are ok to eat at McDonalds.
    Options
    I don't eat fast food or highly processed food. I'd rather make the same thing at home with real ingredients. There's a lot more to weight loss than calories- just my opinion!
    And if you're not baking your own English muffins or buying only organic cheese then I'm not sure you're coming out significantly better with this one. I'm certain people didn't get fat from having an egg mcmuffin for breakfast.
  • BEERRUNNER
    Options
    Honestly, I don't really get the McDonald's hate. I don't really get fast food hate at all. I've not stopped eating fast food and have already dropped 30 lbs. It's all about preplanning.

I mean, I get people wanting to watch other things other than just calories. That's awesome! That doesn't mean that other foods that don't exist within your personal diet are "gross" or "yuck" or whatever. All those descriptors serve to do is make people who do eat those foods feel bad about themselves. All so, what? You can feel slightly superior about your slightly healthier diet? We should all be here to support each other, not try and tear each other down.

DUDE!!! PREACH ONN BROTHA!!!!!!!! The egg Mcmuffin is awesome!!!!! I dont get the hash brown but the McMuffin is yummmm
  • neanderthin
    neanderthin Posts: 9,943 Member
    Options
    Why oh why would they do that.......they must be health conscience.:tongue: