Onederland!!!!!

Options
13»

Replies

• polaskibp
    polaskibp Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am so proud of you Bobbi. You inspired me to get back on track. Sometimes when you are close to the finish line you get side tracted like me. I was getting to comfortable where I was. Thank you for getting me back on track.
  • lobo_a_gogo
    lobo_a_gogo Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay. I have been so close for so long. I can't wait to be there!!!
  • LindaLou252
    LindaLou252 Posts: 106
    Options
    Best. Feeling. Ever. Congrats!! :)
  • Awesome!! Can't wait til I can say the same. Amazing job!!
  • Grasshopper3n3
    Options
    You are an inspiration to someone like me, just starting out and hoping to reach Onederland!
  • junerbooner
    junerbooner Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! I do know how you feel!!! I hit the Onederland last Saturday and my feet hasn't hit solid ground since. Like you said... on the the next goal. Mine is to get out of Obese and into Overweight...14 pounds away! Keep up the great work!! YOU'RE DOING AN AWESOME, JOB!!! June
  • cmcis
    cmcis Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    That's fantastic! Congratulations on all your hard work. I'm hoping to be joining you shortly.
  • Tamara7107
    Options
    I know it must be a ONE-DERFUL feeling to have reached such a milestone! What an accomplishment!!
  • bobbijodmb
    bobbijodmb Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! I do know how you feel!!! I hit the Onederland last Saturday and my feet hasn't hit solid ground since. Like you said... on the the next goal. Mine is to get out of Obese and into Overweight...14 pounds away! Keep up the great work!! YOU'RE DOING AN AWESOME, JOB!!! June

That is my short term goal as well! 15 lbs away and I can't wait! Oh to just be overweight for a bit lol

Thanks everyone :)
  • d3gus
    d3gus Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Well done.. I am only 3lb away and I long for the day to join you - Congratulations on such a huge loss x
  • Lalasharni
    Lalasharni Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I made it last week at weigh-in and there is NO better feeling, except I guess when you get to the maintaining figure.
    Its a GREAT leap and you are to be commended with all the whooooppppppEEEEE!!!!!! that MFP can muster!!
  • d3gus
    d3gus Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I cant wait to see wonderland im having such a hard time

Keep your chin up... just take each day at a time :)
  • tlorance100
    Options
    Congratulations!!
  • brandie_k
    Options
    Congrats!!! :drinker:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!