21 years old, big ol belly. looking to lose 25 lbs! add mee
  • johnjr0
    johnjr0 Posts: 4
    Options
    24 HUNGRY FOR KFC. WANNA COME?
  • dannatona
    dannatona Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I'm 25, working on getting myself in shape I want to lose at least 30lbs. Currently doing the Insanity workouts!
  • SCSmalley
    SCSmalley Posts: 18
    Options
    Pregnant and looking to keep myself healthy and in check... then after delivery, to lose the baby weight :wink:
  • irishgirlie826
    Options
    I'm Lindsay, 22, low motivation and lotsa belly fat. Used to be into exercise in high school, but lost it in college. Now in grad school, and have some time, but not a lot of materials.
  • rehlaereht
    Options
    Wow you sound like me except I'm 27. Girl, Insanity is awesome! How is it working for you? I have it but Im not able to commit it to it like I should. I had to make adjustments and decided I would start insanity later down the road. How long have you been doing that? notice any changes?

-Camille
  • alice179
    alice179 Posts: 9
    Options
    I'm 18 and have a big belly! I'm new on here so need some friends :) I keep telling myself that this is the time I'll actually manage to lose the weight!
  • LIswimmer51
    Options
    21 years of age, lost 40 pounds and no desire to keep going though now I am just looking to lose vanity weight.
  • dannatona
    dannatona Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I've only been doing Insanity for 4 days lol I'm SOOOOOOOORE, but I can totally tell it's going to make my body change. You use your whole body doing most of the moves. I wear a heart rate monitor while I do them, and even when I'm taking breaks throughout the workout I lose more than 400 calories in about 30 or 40 mins.

At first I thought I wasn't going to be able to commit to it either, but I'd rather start now and force myself to become committed. Those 63 days are going to go by whether or not I do the workouts, I'd rather try my hardest and see some results so I can feel good in a bathing suit lol
    Wow you sound like me except I'm 27. Girl, Insanity is awesome! How is it working for you? I have it but Im not able to commit it to it like I should. I had to make adjustments and decided I would start insanity later down the road. How long have you been doing that? notice any changes?

-Camille
  • kittyd7015
    kittyd7015 Posts: 4,546 Member
    Options
    Insanity sounds insane! :-) xxx