Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

SO excited

lexicalabrese
lexicalabrese Posts: 200 Member
edited September 20 in Success Stories
My husband is in the military and is currently deployed...he will be home at some point after I have reached my weight loss goals and I am SO EXCITED!

When he left for this deployment, I was 178lbs...and now I am 138lbs!!! 40lbs lost and I am so excited for him to come home and see me!!!

I am doing this for me, but let's be honest: I am also doing this for the man I love. I want him to be proud to have a smoking hot wife on his arm :D

Replies

• Elokyn
    Elokyn Posts: 448 Member
    omg thats IS exciting!! :) He's gonna be all over you!! Congrats and great job!! :)
  • itsmenatalie
    itsmenatalie Posts: 190 Member
    That's so awesome! I bet his eyes are going to pop out of his head! Congrats on your hard work!
  • FabulousFifty
    FabulousFifty Posts: 1,575 Member
    He is so lucky to have you. Have a blessed homecoming with your loved one. Tell him we said THANK YOU for his service. :heart:

Fab
    Military Momxoxoxo
  • confuseacat
    confuseacat Posts: 137 Member
    That is great! I have a friend who lost over 70 lbs while her husband was deployed for a year. Makes for an extra exciting reunion for both!! :wink:
  • KeriD
    KeriD Posts: 324
    Congrats....that is exciting!!!!
  • That is totally awesome hon!
  • Kath15
    Kath15 Posts: 165 Member
    That is so very awesome! Congrats on your successful weight loss and reuniting with your husband...he will be floored!
  • mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    That is soooo exciting!! congrats on the weight loss.
  • lexicalabrese
    Thanks all, and I will give him your love!

I cannot cannot cannot cannot wait...the time is going to go by soooo slooooowly! Ack.
  • jurgitafit
    jurgitafit Posts: 112
    This is wonderful!!! Super wonderful! :flowerforyou: :happy:
  • SimonLondon
    SimonLondon Posts: 350
    I'm excited for you :laugh:

How much longer do you have to wait? The waiting would seriously drive me mad hehe
  • lexicalabrese
    I can't say exactly for security reasons, but we'll say mid-summer :D
This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!