i'm overweight :)

Options
kajaknowers
kajaknowers Posts: 113 Member
today is officially the best goal i've had so far. I now have a BMI of 29.9. Its feels good because i won't have the little demon in my head going ur still obese. I'm no longer the 25% of the british population that are obese. Now downwards and forwards to a healthier and happier me. Thanks MFPers for all ur support. U keep me going. X

Replies

• vicidoesstuff
    vicidoesstuff Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Well done! That's fantastic, I know how long you've been waiting for this moment.

So looking forward to the moment I see that number on the scale. Not long now... though Jillian seems to be adding muscle to me so it'll be a little difficult.
  • lesley1981
    lesley1981 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    It feels so good, doesn't it :happy: Well done!!!
  • Ms_Natalie
    Ms_Natalie Posts: 1,030 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: That is a fantastic achievement! Well Done! Think of the health benefits...you have done amazingly well.

I love the title of this thread too...initially it sounds so negative...but when you read the post...that thought couldn't be futher from the truth!

You should be feeling very proud of yourself
  • Mirlyn
    Mirlyn Posts: 256
    Options
    Oh congratulations! That must feel wonderful! I know seeing that little "obese" tag on my pregnancy file at the hospital always panged my heart a bit so I'm sure I'd be on cloud 9 too when I hit overweight :).
  • slcbrus
    slcbrus Posts: 79
    Options
    Congratulations! I'm almost there myself, I'll be joining you in the "overweight" category in a few weeks. It was so painful for me to discover that I was in the "obese" BMI zone so I understand your joy upon finding out you are no longer there!
    Keep up the good work :)

1111650.png
  • popplylily
    popplylily Posts: 97
    Options
    congratulations!! yes i guess thats the most important thing to me, for my bmi to go down a bit..
    keep up the good work! xxx
  • bridget1103
    bridget1103 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!!! I can't wait till I'm overweight! LOL :laugh: I'm obese right now..It stinks.
  • Dashai2086
    Dashai2086 Posts: 29
    Options
    Congrats!! That is great, after reading this I went and calculated my BMI and I am officially overweight also. Although I am quite sure I do not want to reach the healthy zone because I do not want to be that small!
  • 00trayn
    00trayn Posts: 1,849 Member
    Options
    Bravo!!! That's a great milestone to reach! That's also my first major goal, 30 pounds lost and officially in the overweight category, probably for the first time since I was in high school. Keep up the great work!
  • angelwings2000
    angelwings2000 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    Great accomplishment. Way to go!! :flowerforyou:
  • CherryJellybean
    CherryJellybean Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS TO U!
  • SimonLondon
    SimonLondon Posts: 350
    Options
    Well done you :flowerforyou:
  • aphroditespalace
    Options
    Way to go!
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    That's great, kaja!!! Congrats and good job. :happy: Damn. I'm like, 28.4 BMI.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!