Looking for people that need motivation :)

Options

Replies

• JuicyC07
    JuicyC07 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Iam here to help too!!!! We can do it!!!!! =] Feel free to add me too! Iam new so I need some friends!!:bigsmile:
  • nicolej1016
    nicolej1016 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I can always use encouragement and constructive comments/guidance as I am less than 2 months into this. My goals are on my profile. Thank you so much for being willing to be a help to fellow MFP's.
  • Tyandnatesmom
    Tyandnatesmom Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Yes please!
  • mrsjas2000
    mrsjas2000 Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    I could use some serious motivation, I have a lot of friends but a lot are never on or don't do what they say, I always try to help and need some in return
  • justiceforever
    Options
    I need constant reminders (before I put fattening foods in my mouth) that I am trying to look and feel sexy again! HELP! ;)

Daily reminders might help to start. Once I'm on track they could taper off.

#thinksexy
  • nypa96
    nypa96 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I could use some motivation and support. Thank you so much!
  • TheDarlingOne
    TheDarlingOne Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    You seem super nice! I've sent you an add request :)
  • mommahice
    Options
    Wow, I am glad that I am not alone on this journey of ours. I have been exercising for two years and get no where...seriously. I have no support at home because they are guys and not interested in becoming healthy and losing excess weight. Myself, I have never been this big and I need help. I have type 2 diabetes I just found out. I work out quite a bit, have a personal trainer once a week but that extra support I could use. Its at night and on the weekends that i have problems. Please help me if you can...:)
  • rori_74
    rori_74 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Yes , i really need support and motivation especially with exercise !!
    request in the way :)
  • tysonnh
    tysonnh Posts: 4
    Options
    Hey man, are you eating enough calories? I'm fluctuating, but I know if I eat more I lost weight until I hit this plateau. eat 1400 at least.
  • victoriat08
    Options
    I just started and need all the help and motivation I can get! :) hubby likes to eat out a lot, so it's so hard to keep on the right track!
  • lisadekk
    lisadekk Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I would love the help, motivation and support you are offering - being happily married added pounds :sad: - eat out and too much
    I can't afford a personal trainer - hopefully you still have 'room' for me
  • peacelovelose
    peacelovelose Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Absolutely
  • Cubanita253
    Cubanita253 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I need all the help I can get :)
  • cmcmommy
    cmcmommy Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Me. Me , Me I would love some motivation . I have been stuck at losing / gaining the same 3 lbs since thanksgiving, I do good for a week then mess up 1-2 days making me feel like I've done it all for nothing. I have a bad habit of closing my diary then snacking later at night, So I am lying to myself & others on how much I really am eating. I really want this my goal is 100 + weight lose the first 6 months were a breeze , The last 5 months have been a struggle. Anyone who wants to add me and help me please do. Its time to step up and be Honest with myself !
  • Austadophilus5
    Options
    Seeing as how I gained back nearly all I lost, I could use some good hard motivation to keep doing this.
  • mymonty
    mymonty Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I love motivation! I'm trying to get my butt in gear so I can lose a bit before my trip to Hawaii (3 weeks - 6 days) Please add me!
  • mymonty
    mymonty Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    OMG! I've been battling the same 3 pounds since Christmas! I feel your pain! If you find the magic path, please let me know!

I'm heading back to Curves tonight. My vacation is in less than 4 weeks and I can use all the motivation I can get!
  • colleenreid4
    colleenreid4 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I am in need of some motivation too!! I keep on tracking and then the weekend hits, then I blow it, then try to get back to it. Wedding season always kills me too, and it's already started. Going to my first wedding this weekend. Booze & food = bad things!

Anyone is free to add me.
  • LeahKRayas
    LeahKRayas Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Please add me! I have lost 37lbs but I still have about 25lbs left to lose. I was losing great but then everything just slowed down. Now I am barely losing anything each week. It's so frustrating! I really want to lose the rest of this weight before the summer but I seem to have lost my motivation.