Feeling low and turning to food

Options
Hi help please, I started the diet 2 weeks ago and have lost 6lb, but now I'm having a tough time at home with the husband and want to turn to food for company, don't know how much long I can restist. Any tips would be greatly received. Thanks

Replies

• kliermann
    kliermann Posts: 514
    Options
    DONT DO IT!!!!
  • Bekahmardis
    Bekahmardis Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    Try getting outside and taking a few deep breaths when you feel the craving and the need. Don't give in to temptation - it's not worth the blow to your self-esteem and will just spiral on you. Big, deep breaths - maybe a cup of herbal green tea? Hang in there!!!
  • SteelySunshine
    SteelySunshine Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options
    Buy bags and bags of vegetables. If you binge on those it won't hurt much or maybe not at all.
  • kerrieanne1976
    Options
    Thank you for your support
  • clownfear_7
    Options
    All the above, and also find a mantra that has meaning to you. It could be a song lyric, a poem, a quote, or a scripture, but something that provides motivation and support. When you are feeling down then find someplace quiet, take some deep breaths, and repeat your mantra. Listen to the words as they come out of your mouth. Think of the meaning of the words and how it applies to you. Repeat this until you feel better. This form of meditation has been done for thousands of years by many cultures and religions and I use it myself. FAKE IT TILL YOU MAKE IT!