Newbie and confused/frustrated

Options
Hi everyone! I am new to this and am struggling. It's not to lower calories but to actually meet calorie intake. I almost reach my 1200 then I log in just some of my exercises and boom I have to eat more. I used to eat only 1 meal a day. To go from 1 meal to 3 + 2 snacks is severly pushing it. Anybody else go through this? Thanks peoples :)

Replies

• whitdance
    whitdance Posts: 18
    Options
    Welcome! So you don't have to eat more just because you have extra calories, although some days you will be so happy to have the extra calories from working out LOL. You need to listen to your body! To me it sounds like your doing a good job so far! Keep it up! Feel free to add me if you would like, I've been on here for like 2 years.
  • Sieden76
    Sieden76 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Yes, I had this same exact problem when I started. I posted something about it and had a few negative responses. Don't let people get you down if that's what happens here. I certainly hope that no one says anything negative. It's hard to eat that many calories at first because you're not used to it. Just introduce more and more as time goes on. Try to eat foods that are really calorie dense like peanut butter / almond butter, add olive oil to foods, avocado, things like that will add a lot of calories without adding a lot of bulk. I went from eating about 700 to now eating 1500, you can do it.
  • my3busykids
    Options
    thanks girls :) I will keep on keeping on. Negative comments are never nice and never help