I FEEL LIKE BINGING!

Options
I have just gotten a feel of wanting to stop at whole foods and get a big helping of their hot bar! I want to really go in on some food!! I want BAD FOOD not GOOD FOOD!! What am I to do? I am working late tonight and I am so not wanting a healthy dinner, I want to grab some grub on the way home....it in in the car....go home...put my 15 month old to bed....kiss my husband....shower.....go to bed!!
Someone tell me what to do!

Replies

• endoftheside
    endoftheside Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    How's your protein today? Load up on that first and see if you are still hungry. Does Whole Foods have rotisserie chickens?
  • darwinwoodka
    darwinwoodka Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    Eat what you want. Stay within your macros or just look at your weeklies. What's the problem?
  • keepongoingnmw
    keepongoingnmw Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    Eat what you want. Stay within your macros or just look at your weeklies. What's the problem?

this is good advice. get something you want to eat, put it on a plate sit at a table and eat it moderately. Do your best to fill out your food diary. If you go over don't panic. The worst thing to do is eat mindlessly and gorge yourself, and give into that urge. You have a choice. This is a process your going to have days like this. It will pass. DONT EVEV< EVER, EVER GIVE UP!
  • shermikes98
    shermikes98 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I decided on Sushi and enjoyed all 12 pieces!!
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    I read the title of this post and my brain totally sang it to the tune of I feellike dancing, by the scissor sisters :-)