HELP: Need Motivation!!!

Options
2»

Replies

• abikinibyjuly
    abikinibyjuly Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    I'd love some more friends. We're all in the same boat so we might as well start rowing together!
  • xbboimatt
    Options
    Keep up with the hard work. Stay active. And force yourself to buy healthier foods(saves a lot of money). Also the app is wonderful for keeping up with your caloric needs. I found out i was accidently starving myself. After i switched to this app i am very happy and found out with daily exercise i can keep my appetite under control a lot better than i thought. So far I've lost 16 lbs in the last 3 weeks (since i started dieting and exercising)and i feel a lot more confident about my image even though i haven't reached my goal yet. Just remember that it's a lifestyle to change not just a phase.
  • nicoleanderson529
    Options
    I also need Motivation!! anybody can add me too! :)
  • Healthynut31
    Healthynut31 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Keep up with the hard work. Stay active. And force yourself to buy healthier foods(saves a lot of money). Also the app is wonderful for keeping up with your caloric needs. I found out i was accidently starving myself. After i switched to this app i am very happy and found out with daily exercise i can keep my appetite under control a lot better than i thought. So far I've lost 16 lbs in the last 3 weeks (since i started dieting and exercising)and i feel a lot more confident about my image even though i haven't reached my goal yet. Just remember that it's a lifestyle to change not just a phase.
    Thanks so much!! I'm trying!:smile:
  • Healthynut31
    Options
    I'd love some more friends. We're all in the same boat so we might as well start rowing together!
    LOL!!! :laugh:
  • Healthynut31
    Options
    You know it's crazy- but I often get depressed about my weight and body image. I've been doing this on and off for two years now. But I woke up a few days ago and realized I've lost 40 lbs and saw that there are loads of great people having done far more. Seeing that it's possible is really great motivator to me. Stay patient and just keep trying.
    Thank You!! I will!! :flowerforyou:
  • RMGreen17
    Options
    Greetings! I am new here and just want to introduce myself and get this ball rolling! My name is Michele, and I am a new grandma, and I have 3 daughters I have raised (well, I am still raising two) alone. Just want to get this weight off so I can be active - and attractive - again, and hopefully land my Prince Charming - my ex-husband apparently wasn't it.

I am happy to be here, and I am starting my new adventure... how are YOU doing? :flowerforyou:
  • Anthony110101111110001101
    Options
    Feel free to add me too.
  • g6author
    g6author Posts: 11
    Options
    I joined mfp over a year ago as a way to document my intake and I was successful in losing weight. Now I am back because I need to document my activities - starting insanity soon - ..I could use some good friends on here to push me along the way. Send me a friends request. I'm a positive motivator in return :)