What was YOUR NSV today?!

Options
angelams1019
angelams1019 Posts: 1,102 Member
While I've been in bed sick for two days, I managed to snap a picture of myself in my jammies! :sick:

NSV: I haven't fit into these pajama pants since HIGH SCHOOL!! Just found them in my closet! :drinker:

2u9su1u.jpg

What was YOUR NSV today??

Replies

• Sherrylynn69
    Sherrylynn69 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!! I just want to be able to get into a real swimsuit!!! and a pair of jeans.:smile:
  • angelams1019
    Options
    Way to go!!! I just want to be able to get into a real swimsuit!!! and a pair of jeans.:smile:

Oh honey, if I can fit into a swimsuit and jeans, YOU CAN TOO!!! Times have changed babe, there are plenty of cute plus sized clothing lines these days!! :flowerforyou:
  • hookilau
    hookilau Posts: 3,134 Member
    Options
    I am a newly diagnosed T2 diabetic, with symptoms for the past 8 yrs. Hindsight being what it is I:frown:

Anyhow, today I managed to get my blood sugar down from 266 at it's highest during the past 7 days, to 1freekin25! !!

Figured out that currently, I can safely tolerate up to 30 grams of carbs per meal. This is the ultimate nsv for me :happy:
  • pestopoli
    pestopoli Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    @angelams - way to go! and those are cute pjs!

Today, I fit into a pencil skirt that wouldn't zip up a month and a half ago, and all j crew boxers I stole from an ex boyfriend fit again, too ;D ;D
  • angelams1019
    Options
    I am a newly diagnosed T2 diabetic, with symptoms for the past 8 yrs. Hindsight being what it is I:frown:

Anyhow, today I managed to get my blood sugar down from 266 at it's highest during the past 7 days, to 1freekin25! !!

Figured out that currently, I can safely tolerate up to 30 grams of carbs per meal. This is the ultimate nsv for me :happy:

Congratulations!! That was a HUGE NSV today! :drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • kimosabe1
    kimosabe1 Posts: 2,467 Member
    Options
    I am a type one diabetic who just got on the insulin pump today.... Good day!
  • cafeteriagirl
    cafeteriagirl Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    I have been suffering with sciatica muscle spasms and was able to walk four miles tonight after my second day of therapy.
  • tsikkz
    tsikkz Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    omg girl those pants look COMFY!!

I live in work clothes, gym clothes, and pijama pants. I only wear normal clothes on special occasions
  • Mpol2
    Mpol2 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    I have been suffering with sciatica muscle spasms and was able to walk four miles tonight after my second day of therapy.

Man that HURTS:sad: Glad your physio is helping.
  • breezylou2
    breezylou2 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Walked my kids to their favorite park and took the long way there and home. Did over 10,000 steps before 4pm!
  • juliasays77
    juliasays77 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I dug out 3 pairs of jeans that have been buried in my dresser for at least 5 years, and they all fit!!

I also made it through the hardest part (for me) of 30 Day Shred Level 1 without taking a break.
  • angelams1019
    Options
    I dug out 3 pairs of jeans that have been buried in my dresser for at least 5 years, and they all fit!!

I also made it through the hardest part (for me) of 30 Day Shred Level 1 without taking a break.

Awesome!! I'm sure those were both great feelings!! :)
  • terewilliams
    terewilliams Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    My NSV......I passed by several 7-11s with fresh Krispy Kreme doughnuts on my way to work and didn't stop! :tongue:
  • gimpygramma
    gimpygramma Posts: 383 Member
    Options

I dug out the shorts and capris I've been wearing every summer for the past 5 years and they DON'T fit.
    Off to buy some two sizes smaller.
  • Xiaolongbao
    Xiaolongbao Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    I bought a new pair of pants (for 100yen which is about $1) in a white elephant stall. They are a size FOUR and I'm wearing them today. I'm getting an unbelievable kick out of that. Where I come from (Australia) that's not even a real size :-)

(they're American pants by the way)
  • lisagregory01
    lisagregory01 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I went shopping today. The first pair of shorts I tried on were too big so I went down a size. I thought it was a fluke but the next two pairs were down a size as well! I haven't worn an 8 in a while! I guess my 12's from last summer are going to Goodwill!
  • krissybohaczyk
    krissybohaczyk Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    15 pushups in a row, not on my knees! Used to be able to do......none, now 15!! :happy:
  • LeahT84
    LeahT84 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    I slipped on a pair of pants 2 sizes smaller than I was wearing... and it was my favorite pair of jeans from 2 years ago. :)
  • lklkl5
    lklkl5 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Funny NSV. Went shopping today and I no longer need to go to the plus sized section. Discovered I don't even know how to shop with such a large selection. You have to shop by designer or whatever. I'm used to my section being small enough that all the jeans are together etc... Much more difficult, but I'm sure I'll figure it out LOL
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!