New, young mom/ myfitnesspal newbie

Options
I'm an overweight, 21 year-old, mother of 2. My beautiful, darling babes destroyed mommy's body! Before getting pregnant with my 14mo old daughter, I fluctuated everywhere from 115-140lbs. I was the ultimate yo-yo dieter who would get and then lose motivation easily, but I was content with my 29in waist line. After having my daughter, I was up to 180lbs and began working with a trainer to get down to 159lbs when SURPRISE! Pregnant again. My son is 7weeks old, and I am sitting here 210lbs at 5'5 3/4. In high school I struggled with eating disorders, and was hospitalized at 16 to recover. I did very well with one minor relapse shortly after turning 18. I need to begin losing weight and getting my pre-baby body back the healthy way, as to not relapse into anorexia again and be a terrible influence on my beautiful, influential young daughter.
I'm desperate to feel beautiful and confident again.

I love meeting and talking to people that share the same goal! Success stories and friendly competitions are definitely my biggest motivators (next to my own reflection). Hope to talk to you soon!

Replies

• Heavensblessings
    Heavensblessings Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm also looking for friends. I dont have any on here so you can add me if you want. I also love competitins! I was once part of a Biggest Loser competion and loved it :)
  • chanel1twenty
    chanel1twenty Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Sounds fantastic! I'm definitely searching for accountabili-buddies!! I would love it if we could help motivate each other, "compete" with each other, share tips/plans/tricks/exercises/etc. with one another, and hold each other accountable!
    -Chanel
  • dannigirl198923
    Options
    I know you can do this. I have been a yo-yo dieter for awhile. WE can help each other get down to our goals. You can always message me. I know what babies do to the body I have 3 of them. Do not lose hope. If you need anything or just want to chit chat holler at me.
  • LouiseOverbeck
    Options
    Babies do take a toll on their mommies bodies. I know my son did. I have worked hard and have lost 40 pounds but I am still on my journey. You can do it too! You can add me as a friend.