Started 30 Day Shred today. Anyone else??

Options
2»

Replies

• erulasse
    erulasse Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Yay! I started today too!

Jumping jacks KILL me!
  • AlishaKellert
    Options
    Do you do the workout every day? and each week go up a level? I have the DVD ... guess I should press play and find out!
  • Kaylee_law_123
    Kaylee_law_123 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    Keep going, it's AMAZING!!!! I'm up to Level 2, but we haven't been doing it everyday, as my partner plays sports, so those days I just go on the treadmill, but we love it.

I honestly thought I was going to die the first time, but I've figured out that interval training really works for me, as my brain does the whole "only 30 seconds left" and I give it my all.

Good luck everyone!
  • celtic0ne
    celtic0ne Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    I'm starting it Wednesday :) Also, I'm getting married in September so it's good motivation!
  • Carameldlux
    Carameldlux Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I've actually never heard of this...wow. But if it works,I'd luv to pick it up & jump on board with you guys. Who's it by? Also anyone feel free to add me:)
  • celtic0ne
    celtic0ne Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Jillian Michaels
  • sc10985
    sc10985 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    On day 2 of level 2! Forgot how crazy it was! I am sweating buckets by the end!! How's everyone else doing?

Are you adding any additional exercise? I like to hop on the treadmill and jog/incline walk for 10-20 mins after finishing the shred :)