Snacks!

Options
tristan83
tristan83 Posts: 51 Member
This is probably a repost so I apologize if it is!

What do you enjoy for snacks and how often a day are you snacking? I enjoy all types of fruits and veggies, nuts, cheese, yogurt, etc and would like a few quick fix ideas for my work day. I usually snack at 10AM and 3PM.

Replies

• DanOhh
    DanOhh Posts: 1,806 Member
    Options
    I look forward to every evening having peanut butter w/ an apple.
  • abredbenner
    abredbenner Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I am a snacker! Usually around 10, 2 and maybe 7-8 if I still have calories to eat. My favorites are fruit, hummus, air-popped popcorn, cottage cheese, Laughing Cow cheese. Going for my 10 am snack now. I think I will have an apple.
  • abredbenner
    Options
    ...and Lara Bars, LOVE EM!
  • tgaul
    tgaul Posts: 123
    Options
    I like Multigrain Cheerios or shredded wheat cereal. They are great for snacking. The cheerios have the crunch and slight sweetness to them. Also apples with peanut butter are good or laughing cow light cheese wedges with veggies or triscuits. If you like spicy Wasabi green peas are awesome!! Hope this helps.
  • Loulouslim
    Loulouslim Posts: 29
    Options
    I find apples fill me up, as they take a while to eat and also if you fancy something a bit naughty solero icecreams are only 99 cal - Umm i think I will have one on the way home from work
  • aruff
    aruff Posts: 1
    Options
    what is a Lara Bar? I haven't heard of those.
  • mello
    mello Posts: 817 Member
    Options
    I eat an apple and some walnuts for my morning snack usually and hummus and celery for my afternoon.
  • tristan83
    tristan83 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I eat an apple and some walnuts for my morning snack usually and hummus and celery for my afternoon.

Your kitty looks like mine! :heart:

OK... Back on topic... :tongue:
  • abredbenner
    Options
    what is a Lara Bar? I haven't heard of those.

From their website:

LÄRABAR is a delicious blend of unsweetened fruits, nuts and spices - energy in its purest form. Made from 100% whole food, each flavor contains no more than eight ingredients. Pure and simple, just as nature intended.

GLUTEN FREE * DAIRY FREE * SOY FREE * NON-GMO * VEGAN * KOSHER

LÄRABAR REAL.
    Sweet with no added sweeteners. Sustaining with no added fillers, supplements or flavorings. LÄRABAR is what your body needs - real, whole food loaded with nature's own minerals and vitamins.

LÄRABAR RIGHT.
    All of the vitamins, minerals, fiber, protein, good carbohydrates and healthy fats are derived exclusively from the whole food used to make LÄRABAR.

My favorites are Cherry Pie and Cinnamon Roll.
  • megamom
    megamom Posts: 920 Member
    Options
    Apple with melted peanut butter to dip in, popcorn, strawberries, and watermellon. Whatever I have handy and fresh for the season.