• brobles38
    brobles38 Posts: 45
    Options
    6ft. tall
    Tall people gotta represent :D
    lol
  • monabogsara
    Options
    Just started today! 5'11 @ 142 pounds wanting to lose last 20 and I need some serious toning up to do and motivating :( , started at 246 lbs. add me!
  • psm450
    psm450 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I am 6'5 and have sent you an invite
  • brobles38
    Options
    Requests sent
  • jraines1973
    jraines1973 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    feel free to add 5'9 :blushing:
  • funforsports
    funforsports Posts: 2,656 Member
    Options
    Tall people represent, 6'4 here. Currently at 200 lbs.
  • jenn151
    jenn151 Posts: 2
    Options
    I have to add a pic but I am 6 ft. I have lost 23 lbs so far. I am running 4 miles at work and then I do strengthening/work out classes at the YMCA. You can add me and we can all motivate each other; it is definitely helpful. I have found so far in my success that you need to be surrounded by motivaters and people that have positive thoughts; it's less stressful and allows you to achieve what you have set up to do! You can do anything you put your mind too! Mind over body when it comes to working out! :) Have a great day!
  • mikemc620
    mikemc620 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I really can't see how you can be 6'5" and want to weigh 150 thinking that 170 is too much for your frame. I am 6'3" and 190 so you can add me as well. I guess my short term goal for this summer is to lose maybe 5 lbs, but typing that out it seems like so much to lose. I already have some decent definition in my abs. I have been lifting consistently for a little over a year now and hope to be somewhere around the 205-210 lb range before next summer. Still 150 sounds crazy to me.
  • brobles38
    Options
    Tall people represent, 6'4 here. Currently at 200 lbs.
    that's right
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options
    I really can't see how you can be 6'5" and want to weigh 150 thinking that 170 is too much for your frame. I am 6'3" and 190 so you can add me as well. I guess my short term goal for this summer is to lose maybe 5 lbs, but typing that out it seems like so much to lose. I already have some decent definition in my abs. I have been lifting consistently for a little over a year now and hope to be somewhere around the 205-210 lb range before next summer. Still 150 sounds crazy to me.

Currently not adding any people, but thought I pop by and say that 150 for a 6'5" male seems way underweight.
    I am a 6'1" female and currently weigh 165 at goal. I'd encourage you to revisit your weight goals, especially if you are looking at wanting to lift.

Just my thought.
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options
    6'3" and a triathlete with a lifting problem
  • MidwestAngel
    MidwestAngel Posts: 1,897 Member
    Options
    I'm not tall, you don't want me.
  • brobles38
    Options
    lol It doesn't matter I want good motivated friends
  • funforsports
    funforsports Posts: 2,656 Member
    Options

You can come in....

But only so we can make short jokes at your expense :)
  • AZ_Gato
    AZ_Gato Posts: 1,270 Member
    Options
    6'4 here...I was 165 when I joined the military and actually put on weight while in basic training. At 6'5 and 150? Wow. I don't mean to knock you man, but like other posters here have mentioned, you might want to rethink those goals.

I'd send you an invite but I honestly don't think I could be a positive support system for you. Others, if you guys want some help, feel free to request me.

: )
  • LindsayLou80
    LindsayLou80 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hello! Feel free to add me too, you can never have too much motivation!
  • brobles38
    Options

You can come in....

But only so we can make short jokes at your expense :)
    lol
  • Tricep_A_Tops
    Tricep_A_Tops Posts: 319
    Options
    Im 6"1, 227lbs. Like others have mentioned, you might want to adjust your goal weight.