Cardio Trainer?

gracefullyjenn
gracefullyjenn Posts: 148
edited September 20 in Fitness and Exercise
Anyone else use Cardio Trainer app on the Droid Phone? I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Replies

• Azdak
    Azdak Posts: 8,281 Member
    I just got my droid phone--HTC Incredible (and it is)--a few days ago. I have seen good rankings for Cardio Trainer, but I also saw a lot of negative reviews which made me back off for now. Hope it continues to work for you. I'm still just having fun playing with all the other features.
  • Just curious what the negative reviews were. I use mine in conjunction with my heart rate monitor and it seems very accurate
  • Azdak
    Azdak Posts: 8,281 Member
    Just curious what the negative reviews were. I use mine in conjunction with my heart rate monitor and it seems very accurate

IIRC (and I'm not guaranteeing that I do) the complaints were mostly about memory use and too many ads. Like I said, the balance is that CT is the top-listed exercise program (and one of the top listed programs overall) in many reviews I have read. It wasn't enough to make me definitely say no, just to hold back until I get more used to the phone and understand it better so that use the program more efficiently if I do decide to try it. Plus I think it is primarily for outside sports, and since my hip injury still has me a prisoner of the cross trainer, I don't have an immediate need right now.
This discussion has been closed.