yet another newbie

Options
dweebner
dweebner Posts: 4 Member
I'd like to first admit that i am canadian and have been plugging away the last 30 mins on how to incorporate lone star fajitas into a 1330 calorie diet!

i should have checked out how others introduced themselves before deciding to dive in here. :happy:

i look forward to meeting you.

ps - i've already decided that :laugh: this emoticon might be the most annoying one i've ever seen!!

Replies

• AuntCris
    AuntCris Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi! Won't hold the Canadian thing against you, lol! I am working off 1200 calories, have already consumed 450 and am going to a business dinner tonight which is going to include a cajun burger with bbq sauce, cheese and onion straws, with sweet potato fries on the side! And today is my first day!!
  • sarahsmom1
    sarahsmom1 Posts: 1,501 Member
    Options
    Welcome you'll like it here
  • dweebner
    dweebner Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi! Won't hold the Canadian thing against you, lol! I am working off 1200 calories, have already consumed 450 and am going to a business dinner tonight which is going to include a cajun burger with bbq sauce, cheese and onion straws, with sweet potato fries on the side! And today is my first day!!

that made me hungry! darn! i've already had my lunch too! :sad:

ps - i'm a proud canadian!! i can take what you throw my way eh! :tongue:
  • DanOhh
    DanOhh Posts: 1,806 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. It's a great tool to help you plan out your intake will be during the day. If you have a big lunch then you can plan out how you'll handle dinner. Good luck to you.