Jillian Michaels' 30 Day Slimdown

GTOgirl1969
GTOgirl1969 Posts: 2,527 Member
edited September 20 in Fitness and Exercise
I'm on Day 8 and I've done it every day that the program recommends! I do the recommended workout from Jillian (30 Day Shred, Banish Fat, Boost Metabolism, or No More Trouble Zones) and pair that with a killer 35 minute interval workout on the elliptical. I don't know if I'm losing weight or inches yet but I feel great!

Replies

• nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 9,964 Member
    It is a great program...great job keeping up with it...
  • rs1177
    rs1177 Posts: 124 Member
    That's great! I just started doing pretty much the same thing yesterday. I was doing P90X, but I tried Jillian's workouts last week and I really liked them and the cardio is what I need.

I started yesterday and I did 'Fat Blast, Metoblism' video and today I did the 'Trouble Zones'. I also did her Yoga workout last night too.

My goals are for the next 4 weeks to do:
    1. Alternate between the Fat Blast and Trouble Zones workout 5 days per week
    2. On Saturday & Sunday do either a P90X workout or JM"s 30 Shred video.
    3. 5 evenings a week do JM"s Yoga.
    4. And...if I can fit in anymore cardio then I will try my best...(if I"m not too exhausted!)
    5. Last but not least....stay between 1500-1600cals each day, no wine, no sweets...no junk!!!! ( this is going to be the toughest goal for me!)

I have 6 1/2 weeks until my wedding and I needed to boot my butt in gear!!!!!!

Thought I would just share my goals...maybe this will make me feel accountable to someone?? Hopefully?
This discussion has been closed.