New girl.

BelzerFan
BelzerFan Posts: 3
edited September 18 in Introduce Yourself
Hello, my name is Kylee and I decided to join here and see if it helps me at all with my weight problem. I want to feel and look better. Im so depressed all the time and I just want it to be different. Im looking to lose more inches than weight though losing the weight would be nice too. Its almost prom so Im working out even more than usual. Plus...the closer summer comes the more I worry. I've started running more and doing my 20 minute workout pilates. Right now Im trying to really work on my obliques. Got major love handles and I want them GONE.
Lately I've started to eat a little more healthier and Im trying to cut back on the sodas as well.
So anyways, its nice to meet you all and lets hope this site might help a bit.:smile:

Replies

• Hello, my name is Kylee and I decided to join here and see if it helps me at all with my weight problem. I want to feel and look better. Im so depressed all the time and I just want it to be different. Im looking to lose more inches than weight though losing the weight would be nice too. Its almost prom so Im working out even more than usual. Plus...the closer summer comes the more I worry. I've started running more and doing my 20 minute workout pilates. Right now Im trying to really work on my obliques. Got major love handles and I want them GONE.
    Lately I've started to eat a little more healthier and Im trying to cut back on the sodas as well.
    So anyways, its nice to meet you all and lets hope this site might help a bit.:smile:
  • skinnydreams
    skinnydreams Posts: 1,178 Member
    Welcome and best of luck to you!
  • Thank you very much.:smile:
  • lorelai63
    lorelai63 Posts: 417 Member
    You've come to the right place! Welcome and good luck!
  • Mlieb
    Mlieb Posts: 121
    Welcome...and the luck of the Irish to you!!!

Melissa

Happy April Fools day!!!
    :flowerforyou:
  • dasboyd
    dasboyd Posts: 1
    Welcome - I am new as of today as well. I joined for the same reasons. Enough is enough! A co-worker told me about this site and uses it daily! In three months she has lost 30 pounds and looks great. I have been wanting to do something but working as much as I do, going to college and having children I tend to put myself last on the my list of things to do. I graduate from college this November and I want to look great. I made a promise to myself that by 40 I want to have my degree and be in shape. This is going to be my year!
  • banks1850
    banks1850 Posts: 3,475 Member
    welcome guys! glad to have you here.

just as a opening note, please see this post: It may help you start out right!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/9614-newbies-please-read-me
This discussion has been closed.