Fallen off, getting back up! Add me!

Options
Kind of a familiar story -- had a little weight, felt good, stopped logging, started cheating (bigger serving sizes, sweets, etc) and no surprise gained back quickly! Moving towards acceptance that I can't just eat what I want, whenever I want. G-ddamnit!
I never gave up exercise - pilates 1-2x per week, walking 4-6 miles a week, yoga 1x a week and bar method 1x a week, but it's just not enough without controlling my food.

Looking for some adds for motivation!

Replies

• lomajess
    lomajess Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    :sad: Me too.! I fell in love & fell off the wagon too... Anyone can ADD ME :smile:
  • hellokittyhorror
    hellokittyhorror Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Have gained 14 lbs of what I lost due to less time for exercise and not counting calories. Let's get back on track together!
  • jillica
    jillica Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    I was just going to vent to my MFP friends about how I lost me groove, but then thought to check the message boards and found yours!

I lost 25 lbs! And had managed to keep if off for 2 months!! <
    a bigger milestone for me than actually losing the weight.

For 2 months, I was upset that I was eating at maintenance but was just glad I wasn't gaining. Well this last month, I've gotten a little too careless. And then yesterday I skipped my 2 mile run! I know I am going to be told that I'm wrong, but...LOSING WEIGHT IS SO HARD SOMETIMES!

I want to get back up, too! My plan is to plan:-) Don't miss my Wedensday Run every again! No excuses for missing my Tuesday Jazzercise Express/Body Sculpting combo anymore! And I need to get MAD at fat!!! No more mrs. nice guy:-)