having to share a toilet at work with a woman

Options
_noob_
_noob_ Posts: 3,306 Member
anybody here a lawyer and want to take up a discrimination lawsuit?

Replies

• BeachIron
    BeachIron Posts: 6,490 Member
    Options
    No, but in for amusing client stories
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    Yes, if she is hot, I will have to take her side.
  • corn63
    corn63 Posts: 1,580 Member
    Options
    I share a bathroom with the boys in the office and two other females.

I put down the seat at least once daily. Is it that difficult? I mean seriously?
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    I have to share with many other women, and they are disgusting, horrible people.
  • usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,220 Member
    Options

Quit talking about me! I can read your posts you know. At least I leave it clean. I'm tired of cleaning your poop smears on things. The flusher handle is understandable, but I have no idea how you got it all over the wall and floor.
  • OneEyeUp
    OneEyeUp Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    I have to share with many other women, and they are disgusting, horrible people.

:laugh: :laugh:
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options

I put down the seat at least once daily. Is it that difficult? I mean seriously?

well, you're the one putting it down so you tell us. How hard is it that you gotta whine about it?
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options

They clearly haven't perfected "the hover" maneuver...
  • AZ_Gato
    AZ_Gato Posts: 1,270 Member
    Options
    I once used the toilet and after done checked to make sure all looked well....there was blood all up in that bowl and I freaked. Nothing like stepping into the middle of the office floor and asking who left the dirty tampon in the toilet.

Crickets.
  • BeachIron
    BeachIron Posts: 6,490 Member
    Options

And how many times a day do they have to lift it up?
  • coolraul07
    coolraul07 Posts: 1,606 Member
    Options
    Quit talking about me! I can read your posts you know. At least I leave it clean. I'm tired of cleaning your poop smears on things. The flusher handle is understandable, but I have no idea how you got it all over the wall and floor.

tumblr_lte9kwzTTe1qb0q9io1_400.gif
  • Tuffjourney
    Tuffjourney Posts: 971
    Options
    I share the bathroom with about 40 women, 6 stalls. The only issue I have is that the paper towels are always running out of stock. We apparently all wash our hands after we go.. Yea for us! The bathroom is always clean tho.:smile:
  • hbrittingham
    hbrittingham Posts: 2,518 Member
    Options

QFT!
  • Libi_KK
    Libi_KK Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    I grew up with eight people using a small closet of a bathroom. It takes a second to put down the lid, why get bent over it. It takes just as long for someone else to lift it. Why not confuse the hell out of them and lift it when you're done. That'll get them thinking. :laugh:
  • wolverine66
    wolverine66 Posts: 3,780 Member
    Options

i used to lifeguard at a public pool and part of the closing routine was cleaning the bathrooms. the women's bathroom in that place was the most disgusting place i have ever been... and i've been to Philly.
  • corn63
    Options

well, you're the one putting it down so you tell us. How hard is it that you gotta whine about it?

Oh Taunto... you again. Didn't sense the sarcasm dripping onto your shoe, did you?
  • corn63
    Options

i used to lifeguard at a public pool and part of the closing routine was cleaning the bathrooms. the women's bathroom in that place was the most disgusting place i have ever been... and i've been to Philly.

This is a true story.
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options

Oh Taunto... you again. Didn't sense the sarcasm dripping onto your shoe, did you?

I just thought it was a leaking tampon. My bad
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    I work for an electrical and av contractor, meaning all men. I finally had to print out a sign saying "Please remember to put the toilet seat down" and I bought multiple cans of air freshener.
  • FitMrsR
    FitMrsR Posts: 226 Member
    Options

This made me seriously made me lmao :drinker: never thought of it that way