Lululemon Pants!!!

Options
Hi,
i've never bought Lululemon pants. but i really do feel like it.

but i just want to know are they worth $80-$100?? and Why.

also i'm running a lot what are the best pants for that??

Thank you so mcuhhhhhhh

Replies

• micheleb15
    micheleb15 Posts: 1,418 Member
    Options
    I think the Wunder Unders are their best seller. They last for years, so it's not like spending that money on something Old Navy quality. Everyone in my town lives in LuLu whether they are in the gym or not. It's defintely an expensive habit. For running, I always go with compression crops. Shorts ride up too much and pants are too hot.
  • tkillion810
    tkillion810 Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    Lulu is my favorite to wear!! The capris don't fall down when I run, the run swiftly tops are comfy. I don't ever have any problems with chafing. And it all washes excellent!! To me, it's worthy every dime.
  • dbmata
    dbmata Posts: 12,950 Member
    Options
    They look great. Seriously. Do it.
  • lcvaughn520
    lcvaughn520 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Ah I just typed a response but it's not showing. Sorry if this comes up twice!

I think they're 100% worth it. They stay up, they are thick material so they're flattering, they have pockets for keys (when you run) and of course, they are SO cute :) I have had two pairs for about 2.5 years now and they're still in great shape. And I pretty much live in them in the winter. I actually just bought another pair today!
  • ItsCasey
    ItsCasey Posts: 4,022 Member
    Options
    I think it's ridiculous to pay that much money for clothes you're going to sweat in. Unless you're running with Ryan Gosling or something, go to Old Navy. They actually have a great compression line.
  • maegmez
    maegmez Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    That is a crazy amount of money to spend on something you're going to sweat in. TK Maxx gets some really cute gear in for a fraction of the cost. If I buy the right size, mine don't budge...until they get too big.

$80 for pants? Nuts!

PS they are also sold in the UK for about £80!!!!! Even worse because that is about $130! Rip off
  • arrawyn79
    arrawyn79 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    I think it's ridiculous to pay that much money for clothes you're going to sweat in. Unless you're running with Ryan Gosling or something, go to Old Navy. They actually have a great compression line.

THIS. It's stupid ridiculous how expensive their stuff is unnecessary. i'd say Old Navy or Costco. I got lululemon ripoff style workout gear at costco that's AWESOME, and super cheap! plus i love old navy's stuff (just haven't bought any yet!)