A true NSV (30DS)

Options
MGreensides
MGreensides Posts: 173 Member
I'm only 30 days into this new life of mine and was very discouraged yesterday to get on the scale and see I've only lost 2lbs!! I hoe-hummed and had my own pity party all day. Then I compared my beginning picture and current picture. I can notice a HUGE difference. I'm kicking myself for not taking measurements when I began! And props to Jillian Michael's for getting my post preggers tummy a little tighter lol, LOVE the 30DS.

http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u224/mbroderick80/Progress_zps83f59852.png

Replies

• MGreensides
    Options
    Ok I can't get the stupid picture thing working :sad:
  • sclaibo
    sclaibo Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I can definitely see a difference! Great job!!! This is great motivation for the rest of shredders who are beginning the challenge!
  • betsij
    betsij Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    I'm only 30 days into this new life of mine and was very discouraged yesterday to get on the scale and see I've only lost 2lbs!! I hoe-hummed and had my own pity party all day. Then I compared my beginning picture and current picture. I can notice a HUGE difference. I'm kicking myself for not taking measurements when I began! And props to Jillian Michael's for getting my post preggers tummy a little tighter lol, LOVE the 30DS.

http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u224/mbroderick80/Progress_zps83f59852.png

cant see pic, but congrats!!
    I hate the scale!
  • al369
    al369 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    VERY noticeable difference! Good job!
  • marissa3209
    marissa3209 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! Keep up the good work!
  • Ashwee87
    Ashwee87 Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    Great job! I can tell!

I had a huge difference with little scale movement too. :)

I can't get the link to work either. What the heck. o.o
  • LesaWillLoseIt
    Options
    I am on Day 2 of 30DS. Your photos have inspired me! I can't believe that's only 2 pounds you've lost; you look so much fitter. Congrats!!
  • Abells
    Abells Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    Progress_zps83f59852.png
  • Abells
    Abells Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    booyah! look great!
  • Ashwee87
    Ashwee87 Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    Progress_zps83f59852.png

YAY! lol I was putting in the wrong code. x_x I fail lol
  • JewelE77
    JewelE77 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Progress_zps83f59852.png

Fixed your pic for you. :flowerforyou:

GREAT job, you can definitely tell a difference! :drinker:
  • loves03
    loves03 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I can definitely see a difference, in your tummy and your face! Good job!
  • KimJohnsonsmile
    KimJohnsonsmile Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    That is a HUGE difference! Good for you!!!
  • MightyDomo
    MightyDomo Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! It is a great surprise when you notice things fitting better and that overall even without a significant weight change you definitely have gotten smaller :)

&& You puppy is adorable!
  • lharper01
    lharper01 Posts: 29
    Options
    Awesome job! I am on L2D8, and hope I see some results like yours.
  • justshann0n
    justshann0n Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Congrats to you! You look fantastic. Huge difference in your tummy, face and hips! I'm starting Level 2 tonight and I'm super excited. Threads like these are definitely what keeps me going when the scale isn't moving! :)
  • MGreensides
    Options
    WOW so many replies!! I actually teared up. Thank you all SOOOOOOO much. And for anyone starting the 30DS, the first day I could only do about 25% of the video. By day 5 I was able to do about 80%...stick with it!

And I think we could have a Scale Smashing party....hate the damn thing!
  • travlinjess
    travlinjess Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    HUGE difference…congrats and definitely be proud of yourself. It's a great program to kick-start a fitness journey.

As for the 2lb loss, there's obviously a lot more going on! The pics don't lie!! Plus, give it a few more days and I'd bet ya the scale will drop a bit more. I lost an additional 3 lbs directly AFTER I finished…water retention I suppose.

Anyway, awesome job!!!
  • I_Will_End_You
    I_Will_End_You Posts: 4,397 Member
    Options
    Those are amazing results!!
  • erikacole
    erikacole Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    why can't I see pics?!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!