new girl in town...

Options
Hi my name is Sally...I'm 36 and 276# my life is pretty good. I am on here for so many reasons...to be healthier, to loose weight, to follow my migraine plan, and to treat the PCOS symptoms. I joined MFP about a week ago to work toward some goals...my husband and I would like to have another baby and my PCOS prevents me from getting pregnant when I am so heavy. I have been on a medication that would make it impossible for me to have a safe pregnancy, but have recently gotten off it. Unfortunately this same medication was making it easy for me to maintain my weight...I have worked very hard to loose some weight...I was as high as 321# last year in October. I am moving in the right direction....using a change in my diet and joining the gym. I will admit I love going to the gym once I get there. I have going to the gym until I get there though...it's hard for me to get there some days.
I need motivation to get out of the house...does anyone have this problem?
:bigsmile:
I also want to loose some more weight so my migraines are reduced...the heavier I got the worse my headaches got...I'm off the daily treatment for migraines...a big step for me...but I still have some headaches...I know these will be reduced when I loose more weight. So I keep after it...

Replies

• jenpitts1
    Options
    Hi Sally,

Interesting you bring up your migraine issues, I suffer from the same. I am ALWAYS needing motivation- I am such a homebody. Nice to meet you- good luck with your journey :)

Jen